The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec. 12, 2007
    Posts
    4,051

    Default 2010 Pony Foal Announcements -- brag and post your pics HERE!

    Here's the place to post your pictures and announcements of this year's new pony additions!

    We'll merge individual threads into this one if they crop up so that everything's together for easy viewing and the rest of the forum isn't inundated with individual announcements.

    Congratulations COTHers!
    Mod 1



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov. 4, 2008
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Mods, can we sticky this to the top please? Thanks!!



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun. 7, 2005
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,481

    Default

    Yes. Please can it be a sticky like the horse foal thread?? It would be much nicer than having to search for it everytime, not to mention, it would only be fair to us pony breeders Thanks!!
    Quicksilver Farms, LLC
    "Welsh Hunter Ponies"
    Welsh Sec. B Stallions and
    Fancy Show Pony Prospects
    www.quicksilverponies.com



  4. #4
    Join Date
    May. 6, 1999
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    10,424

    Default

    Is it OK to post 2009 still? This guy was born in NC, so I didn't get any pics of him until now--and this one is so CUTE!

    http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28052...66718914YBBZuq
    Sportponies Unlimited
    Athletic Thoroughbred crosses for the highly motivated, smaller rider.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug. 7, 2006
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwynnnorman View Post
    Is it OK to post 2009 still? This guy was born in NC, so I didn't get any pics of him until now--and this one is so CUTE!

    http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28052...66718914YBBZuq
    Cute baby! & a great photo!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov. 30, 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilverponies View Post
    Yes. Please can it be a sticky like the horse foal thread?? It would be much nicer than having to search for it everytime, not to mention, it would only be fair to us pony breeders Thanks!!
    Please?
    Crown Ridge Farms
    Breeding Quality Hunter, Welsh and British Riding Ponies
    Youngstock available for sale & Stallions at Stud
    www.crownridgefarms.com



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov. 4, 2008
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Bumping in hopes that the mods read this request - somebody start a nasty catfight and get their attention

    Just kidding, I sent Mod 1 a pm so hopefully they'll sticky this when they get a chance. I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's pony babies since I won't have any of my own this year!



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug. 19, 2003
    Location
    Citra, Fl, USA
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Well, its on page 3 and still has not been made a sticky. Please Moderator, this is not fair for us pony breeders!
    Whispered Wish Weser-Ems: Breeding quality German Riding Ponies!
    Standing the stallion Burberry
    www.germanridingpony.com
    www.facebook.com/HighlifesBurberry



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug. 7, 2006
    Posts
    336

    Default

    pretty please with cherries on top?



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb. 26, 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Please please please sticky this!!!
    I too didn't get a chance to share pics of my 2009 colt so here he is ...

    http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/...untitled10.jpg



  11. #11
    Join Date
    May. 25, 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Bump---Please make this a sticky!



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct. 13, 2008
    Location
    MI & FL
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bvsporthorses View Post
    Please please please sticky this!!!
    I too didn't get a chance to share pics of my 2009 colt so here he is ...

    http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/...untitled10.jpg
    What a handsome boy!



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct. 13, 2008
    Location
    MI & FL
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwynnnorman View Post
    Is it OK to post 2009 still? This guy was born in NC, so I didn't get any pics of him until now--and this one is so CUTE!

    http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28052...66718914YBBZuq
    Love that photo PWynn!! What a little devil!



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul. 14, 2004
    Location
    Virginia. We Do Ponies!
    Posts
    11,909

    Default

    The separate Pony Foal thread is included at the top in the Foal Sticky folks.
    Randee Beckman ~Otteridge Farm, LLC (http://on.fb.me/1iJEqvR)~ Marketing Manager - The Clothes Horse & Jennifer Oliver, Equine Insurance Specialist



  15. #15
    Join Date
    May. 25, 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Last night my lovely five year old maiden Century Hills Taylor Maide produced a superb colt by our wonderful young stallion Wildwych Eclipse*. Our new mommy and foal are doing fantastic and I could not be more delighted with this cross---he is everything I had hoped for and more. Just one photo to share at just hours old here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4667.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	28380  



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug. 19, 2003
    Location
    Citra, Fl, USA
    Posts
    1,882

    Default Masquerade-Wedderlie Mardi Gras x Nootka

    In Feb. Whispered Wish Weser-Ems welcomed Masquerade by Wedderlie Mardi Gras out of imported WB mare Nootka. He is a full brother to last years premium Weser-Ems colt Movado. Palomino and really pretty. big, strong boy, should mature large pony or small horse.

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=cdc2aaa833
    Whispered Wish Weser-Ems: Breeding quality German Riding Ponies!
    Standing the stallion Burberry
    www.germanridingpony.com
    www.facebook.com/HighlifesBurberry



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct. 13, 2008
    Location
    MI & FL
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hluing View Post
    In Feb. Whispered Wish Weser-Ems welcomed Masquerade by Wedderlie Mardi Gras out of imported WB mare Nootka. He is a full brother to last years premium Weser-Ems colt Movado. Palomino and really pretty. big, strong boy, should mature large pony or small horse.

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=cdc2aaa833
    Love the color on that little cutie!!

    Nice looking colt, goodpony!!

    Congratulations you two!



  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar. 9, 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodpony View Post
    Last night my lovely five year old maiden Century Hills Taylor Maide produced a superb colt by our wonderful young stallion Wildwych Eclipse*. Our new mommy and foal are doing fantastic and I could not be more delighted with this cross---he is everything I had hoped for and more. Just one photo to share at just hours old here
    He looks great!! Give mom and dad a pat for me
    *The Quietman ~ Irish Approved Gr.1 Stallion
    www.windyislesfarms.com
    Like Us on Facebook



  19. #19

    Default

    Bump
    Looking forward to seeing more new arrivals, would also like to see pics of them as they mature.



  20. #20
    Join Date
    May. 25, 2006
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Here is my little guy at three days---he is quite a character and giving mom a hard time---absolutely love this one! We've decided to name him Robin Goodfellow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RRobinGoodfellow.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	28393  



Similar Threads

  1. 2010 Foal Announcements -- brag and share pics HERE!
    By Moderator 1 in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: Feb. 1, 2011, 02:49 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: May. 6, 2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Foal Announcements/Pics--share your news HERE!!
    By Moderator 2 in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: Mar. 31, 2010, 02:06 PM
  4. Small Brag On My Pony ;) (Pics Included)
    By IrishDeclan in forum Eventing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Oct. 3, 2009, 10:55 PM
  5. Pony Foal Announcements--post pics here!
    By Moderator 1 in forum Sport Horse Breeding
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: Aug. 6, 2009, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness