The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Are you 14 months old yet? Is it time for "the talk"? I can't wait to hear what Willem has to say.

"Both rider and horse must enjoy the work. This is the essence of success" - Reiner Klimke
    My Mustang Adventures - Mac, my mustang | Annwylid D'Lite - my Cob filly

"A horse's face always conveys clearly whether it is loved by its owner or simply used." - Anja Beran

Are you 14 months old yet? Is it time for "the talk"? I can't wait to hear what Willem has to say.

"Both rider and horse must enjoy the work. This is the essence of success" - Reiner Klimke

"A horse's face always conveys clearly whether it is loved by its owner or simply used." - Anja Beran

I think it's something like 13 days! Not that I'm counting or anything http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif

Hullo Missy batgirl,

How are you? I am fine.

My new home is very good, except for my dummy Mommie. Sometimes I turn my butt to her to make her scared then I laugh HAHAHAHA. I am the devil's pony with lightning in my hooves and twigs in my teeth! HAHAHA.

I am waiting ... what I am waiting for I'm not quite sure, but I am waiting.

My OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY is February 17, 2002 so I will be exactly 14 months on April 17, 2003.

Can we have a BB party for me? Aunti Portia and Oncle Woody will you come to my party, even if it is a cyber party?

I loff my family. And I loff my friends and BB.

Le Duc de Willem
    (but you can call me Duc-ster)
    Le Duc de Willem
    (but you can call me Duc-ster)

Le-Duc, my friend has a devil's pony - maybe you are related? http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif

I think we will all be watching and listening to Willem's words of wisdom!!!

of course dearest Ducster,
    I will come to your party!! I can't wait to here what your Papa Willem has to say!!
    Loff
    Oncle Woody

Dearest Ducster, of course I will come to your 14 month party! We are all looking forward to hearing what Willem has to say, and I have it on good authority that he is already working hard on exactly the best way to 'splain things to you.

April 17 is only a few days after my real birthday, when I turn 8 years old. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif I did my first Open Jumper (Level 7) class today, and my humom and Trainer Jo were very happy with me and gave me peppermints, even though I did knock down the rail on two of the jumps because I didn't know they were higher than the last class I did. They loved me because I was relaxed and forward and tried hard and listened and after I hit the rails I just jumped bigger. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_smile.gif So, the lesson is you need to be nice to your humom and work hard and be sweet, then you'll get peppermints and cookies and all kinds of treats and pats. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...on_biggrin.gif

Loff, your Auntie Portia.
    "I don't want to sound like a broken record here, but why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?" Dave Barry

Ha ha ha hahahahah...

(clearing throat)...

just getting ready for Oncle Willem's reply..

12 days, and who's counting?
    one oak, lots of canyons

http://horsesportnews.wordpress.com/

Mein little Ducster, iffen you be showing your sitzen to your mommy one time too mannie, she giff you a hurty. This it be wrong wenn she do this, aber then it be your own fault becose you haff bringed on this hurty.

I don't nott to can talk to you to-night, mein modder Coreene (I loff her aber she be ein weirdo some times) she haff sayed to get mein selve off der komputer becose she haff to run home becose she haff plans. Und this it mean she be going to make mein dinner now und putt it in separate piles von yummy food.

Aber she didn't nott to bring no karroten. This it be wrong.

------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.
    ------------------------
    I haff sayed this be fore, I be ein German horse und this it be straight from mein mouth.