The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Need PVC fpr building jumps

I have found the 4x4 pvc fence posts at Lowes (and Home Depot) but would like to find a place to order different shapes for making jumps. Anyone know where I should look or perhaps a company? I haven't found any place locally.
    www.flyingcolorsfarm.comHome of pinto stallion Claim to Fame and his homozygous son, Counterclaim. Friend us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fl...04678589573428

Lowes sold me damaged PVC stockade fence for $5 per panel and I used the 1x6 slats to make picket fences, a roll top, and a large brush box. The 4x4's make wonderful ground line brush boxes - I drilled holes to put in the flowers and bought end caps to seal the ends.

Thanks.. I hve lots of the 4x4 fenceposts drilled for ground/flower boxes too. I was trying to find the slats/boards to make gates, etc........
    Anyone else????
    Surely someone manufactures the things Jump PVC, Jumps USA, etc. build with???
    www.flyingcolorsfarm.comHome of pinto stallion Claim to Fame and his homozygous son, Counterclaim. Friend us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fl...04678589573428

If you go to a plumbing supply store (like more specialized than Home Depot) you can get a lot of different PVC materials.

My dad built me standards all out of PVC pipe and fittings...even put wings on them using a thinner pipe. I find them pretty cool. I think all of that stuff was bought at Home Depot.
    The only thing the government needs to solve all of its problems is a Council of Common Sense.