The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

1996 16.2h Hanoverian mare (Bordeaux x Doon Again xx). 11/16 TB, TB elegance with warmblood movement. Accompished event horse; USEA Region II Res Champ at Prelim, NCDCTA HOY at Prelim, packed an AA around at Training after going Intermediate successfully with owner. Completely sound, really fantastic mover with lots of suspension. Has had one lovely foal by Formula One who is now two, caught with fresh shipped on first try, foaled easily, has been on a riding lease since then which ends 2/28. Was going to breed her this year but it is just not in the cards money or time-wise. So she is available if anyone is interested!

You can see her on my fb page, Third Charm Event Team. She is the profile pic and has an album of pix (Bolivia).

Jennifer

She's by chambertin, who is by Cambridge

I have 7 mares available for free on or possibly off farm lease. 6 WB and 1 TB. Boarding rates on farm are VERY reasonable and you would deal directly with the farm. All mares are either proven show horses or broodmares or are out of proven performance pedigrees (they lean towards the hunter market). I will pay reasonable registry fees where needed for approvals. I'm working on getting photos and/or videos together. Please email or PM for more information/pedigrees. apequus at yahoodotcom.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

Default Young branded RPSI Mare with impressive bloodlines

Ecstatic is a 5 year old branded RPSI mare who just had begun a promising 3Day eventing career with us when she suffered a freak paddock injury which will put her out of competitive commission for a year or two. Believe she still has great competitive potential but would like her time off to be productive, so am posting her here for free lease as a broodmare. She is currently sound at the walk but still on stall rest. Stabled in northern Virginia. Her pedigree can be found at http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/ecstatic4

1 members found this post helpful.

Available FREE to good home, or lease.

Kate's Unique xx (Pembroke xx/ Prove Out xx/ Turn-To xx)

1997 Chestnut Thoroughbred mare, approx 16.2 hands.
    Registered Jockey Club, approved MMB OLD NA.

Kate is a super sweet mare, historically has been easy to breed, with no foaling complications. Last foal was 2010. Had several TB foals before I got her, and I bred her for a pony foal. Before I got her in 2009, she had a good breeding soundness exam (happy to release records), complete with biopsy. Currently UTD on all health care, teeth were floated a month ago. Open and ready to breed, she's already cycling normally. I would be willing to give you a breeding to one of my pony stallions. Good home a must. I'm focusing my program more on the ponies these days, and this mare needs a GOOD home. Sweet mare, good mover, great with other horses, no vices, lives in the pasture or barn no problem.

Photos:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4&l=e3014c2ad0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=a1cdefd108
    Making Your Ambitions a Reality at Secret Ambition Stables.
    Quality Welsh Ponies and Welsh Crosses bred for sport
    Facebook Page.
    Section A and Section B Welsh Ponies at stud

1 members found this post helpful.

I'm down to 4 mares, and they all come with a breeding to Ralando. 1 Dutch, 1 TB, 1 TB/Dutch, 1 GOV/TB. 3 have produced outstanding foals, 1 is a maiden. All are hunter mares.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Ralando II

Default Free breeding lease Rosario mare

Free breeding lease on incredible Rosario/Bonjour GOV mare. Gorgeous colt from last year. Please email for more info and pictures/video. She is 6yrs, 16.1h, 3rd level and has one foal with fresh semen. Frozen an option but just haven't used it yet. Expenses would be board ($380), vet, farrier and all breeding fees. Jag5575@aol.com

Broad Hill Run Farm has room for one Broodmare for 2013 season. Please private message me if anyone has a broadmare available and would like her become a member of our broodmare team.
    lishamarshall@aol.com
    Last edited by Broad Hill Run Farm; Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling/subject
    Lisha Marshall
    Broad Hill Run Farm

Default 2013 Free Lease: AHS mare- GA

TRYING AGAIN!
    Free Lease with Contract: 16 hand 1999 model sound and sane chestnut mare. Old fashioned in type but produces modern, very correct pretty foals with height and athleticism.
    Grafenburg x Winnetou West mare.
    The Good: This mare is as sweet and kind as can be. Easy to palpate and breed (no sedation or stocks needed). Very easy to foal out, predictable, excellent mother. Loves humans, easy to groom, blanket, super clean stall manners, wonderful to handle in every way. Presently out on pasture during the day and in a stall at night. Not a hard keeper!
    Up to date on all vaccinations, Coggins and deworming.
    Can be alpha in a mixed herd but not a kicker or biter.
    I know her history from birth, and bred her to Pablito for a 2012 Foal. That foal is a lovely colt who was not only Premium, but sold quite quickly as a stallion prospect and will be leaving for Colorado this week to his new home. More Pictures available of mare and foal.
    She is broke to ride although I haven't ridden her!
    Prefer her to stay in the South, but would allow her to go farther for the right person/situation. Also approved for breeding with, and in the MMB of Old. N.A.
    PM for more details on this lovely mare!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Piero Inspection-4.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	37885   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Britta&Piero-0428-5.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	37884  
    Last edited by Marex2; Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling!

Mares must be within a two hour drive of Reading, PA. Mares would receive excellent care on my farm and be fully insured during pregnancy and lactation. The most suitable ET recipients are younger mares of good size (between 4 and 10 years of age) who have had previous successful, uncomplicated pregnancies and foalings and were good mothers. Mares should be easy to handle, load easily, take shots easily, and be able to go barefoot. I feed excellent quality free choice second cut grass alfalfa hay, grain with Strategy, and have heated 75 gallon water buckets in winter. Mares would be out 24/7, with access to 12 x 12 stalls, cleaned and bedded regularly. Mares would be foaled out at either a vet clinic or a professional foaling facility. I have approximately 9 acres of fenced pasture, and only four other mares of my own on the property. My house is only yards from the paddocks, and horses are checked on constantly. My fencing is excellent, 5 strand plastic coated high tensile electric. Mares can be blanketed -- or not. Whatever you prefer. References available. (previous broodmare lessors, vet, farrier, etc..)
    Last edited by jdeboer01; Apr. 7, 2013 at 09:09 AM.
    www.sauconycreeksporthorses.com
    Dedicated to breeding Friesian Sporthorses
    with world class pedigrees and sport suitability

Default Posting for a Client: Seeing TB Broodmare, 16.2 or taller

Posting for a Client: Playland Farm is currently seeking well-bred, sleek Thoroughbred mares to breed to their stallion, PL Diamond Hill. Seeking to produce quiet, willing, light horses. Mares must have solid uphill topline and balance. Must be at least 16.2 hands or taller and be on the lighter side. Prefer a resume in eventing but will consider other disciplines. Looking for a lease, but would consider free mares as well.

Please contact Glenda at : glendaplayer@gmail.com
    Take Your Equestrian Business to the Next Level: http://www.mythiclanding.com/
    Follow me at http://mythiclanding.blogspot.com or http://twitter.com/mythiclanding

Default Brood mare lease

I am looking for a Cremello QH mare for breeding to an Andalusian Stallion. She does not have to be able to be ridden but should be able to carry a foal. I have a large (100acre) breeding facility and have had a request for a QH?Andalusian - Azteca cross but the QH has to be Cremello. References can be made available and transport can be provided. So if you have a mare - cremello - that is sitting i your yard and is a reg QH let me know.

Free On Farm Breeding Leases to two small, under 15' Hanoverian mares. One Imported, by Dauphin, the other by Ruiz Soler is a half sibling to Intermediare stallion, Ridley.

Both can come with breedings. One to Ridley, the other I have a selection of stallions to choose from.

Both mares have been inspected and approved by Oldenburg Horse Society/Weser-Ems/GOV.

Contact Chris Rush
    Fair Winds Farm
    www.fair-windsfarm@msn.com
    757-721-5601

2001 GOV MMB Oldenburg mare, Roxannah (Royal Appearance/ Grannus/ Karthago/ Magister) for custom foal/ lease. Was leased for this season, it just fell through. She is in foal this year, due late June/very beginning of July. Easy breeder, fresh or frozen. The foal this year will be her 4th. About 16.2, big bodied mare. Located in Placerville, CA. Would prefer on site lease ($300/month includes feed, wormer, farrier, and basic vaccines), but not completely opposed to off site if local. Photos and video of offspring are available, please PM me. (530) 863-7673, secretambitionstables@gmail.com

http://secretambitionstables.com/?page_id=335
    Making Your Ambitions a Reality at Secret Ambition Stables.
    Quality Welsh Ponies and Welsh Crosses bred for sport
    Facebook Page.
    Section A and Section B Welsh Ponies at stud

Default Imported SF mare by Narcos II

We aren't breeding anyone this year, so I thougt I would offer our lovely mare, "Iris" for an on the farm lease (board is very affordable).

"Iris du Percher"
    (Narcos II/Gibraltar/Le Ventoux)
    1996 Selle Francais mare

Iris is an imported 17.2 hand mare with an extensive career as a Jr/Am Jumper and Grand Prix horse. She is a half sister to Twist du Vallon, 1998 Horse of the Year ridden by McClain Ward. She is sired by International Worldcup jumper Narcos II who is ranked 4th in the world as Best Sire for earnings of his offspring at the Grand Prix level. Narcos II also won numerous puissance classes which included a record jump of 2.25 meters (7.382 ft). Iris is one of very few mares in the US with this pedigree. See a video of her under saddle here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJloM-Vrdg

I can email photos or a few can be seen here, on my (desperately in need of an update) website: http://www.majesticacresfl.com/Mares.html

email me, shannon@majesticacresfl.com or call if you are interested and would like more information

Default Available in CA: lovely 1999 Wolkentanz I mare.

AVAILABLE: Due to a family illness I am offering my 1999 GOV mare - Wolkendame. She is Wolkentanz I / Sir Ivorson xx/Sir Ivor xx .

This is a lovely mare, very elastic mover with a super canter. 16h. Trained to 3rd level and has a fantastic jump too! Lovely happy temperament easy to handle, etc.

She is due to foal later this month (she is currently bred to Weser-Ems Manchester City) and will be available for re-breeding in June-ish .

She took last year first try with fresh cooled. She is an easy keeper, has had no issues during pregnancy (touch wood) and should be a candidate for frozen too.

She is available either on site with her expenses covered or I will consider off site to individuals with good reputation etc.

This is a really nice mare - you can see pics and vid on my FB page here

pics:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.174480992565155.45863.100000097655253&type= 3

video:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...7655253&type=3

pls either pm me here or email me timpano@comcast.net.

thanks!
    Last edited by mbm; May. 18, 2013 at 09:39 PM.

HI there, need a good recip mare? 16'2-3h 12 yr old 1/2 Hanno mare by Freedom Z, Fergie has had 3 ET foals, as well as one of her own.
    ETs on frozen and fresh embryos.
    Good outside ( best outside actually), gets along with other horses easy foaler, good mum. Located near Montreal. She can ship to you.
    You can see pix of her in my facebook album, (ingrid matthiessen) called "my horses" she is a big dark bay with a freedom Z face :-)
    Healthy Chocolate lets me live the lifestyle I want in order to enjoy the horses I love.

http://www.xocaichocolatehealth.com
    http://www.matchmakerequine.com

Free to good home: 10yo 16.1h tb broodmare. No vices, easy to breed, great mother. Has never had a foaling complication; foals easily. She has been a fantastic broodmare for us, producing three young horses that we intend to keep for upper-level eventing prospects. She has had my favorite foal each year, but we are now downsizing breeding and she is looking for a great home. Email equiamoore@yahoo.com for photos, etc. Located in KY.

I have two mares available for on farm breeding lease in NC-

2009 15.3h Sports type Knabstrupper (KNN approved Mainbook) Fanfare de Bec by Ambrosius af Asgard aka 'Atlantis' and out of a TB mare. Bloodlines include Apollon, Donauschimmer, Gunnar, Pomeranets ox, and Godin. Resulting foal has a 50% chance of carrying the Lp gene. Can include breeding.

1993 15.1h palomino grade QH Sheez A Beauti. PHA reg. Beauti's grandsire is Sir Quincy Dan with foundation bloodlines in her pedigree such as Poco Bueno, Joe Reed, & Three Bars. She has had 2 foals with her previous owner. I think she would cross best with an iberian (Andalusian/Lusitano) or Azteca stallion. (Willing to consider an offsite to NC and southern VA residence.)
    Last edited by KnightEquine; Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
    McKnight Equestrian Services- Knabstruppers of Knight Equine

Proud owner Fanfare de Bec KNN 2614 and Sheez A Beauti

Default Free Broodmare Lease Agreement

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has a free broodmare lease agreement (off property lease) that they would be willing to share with me?

Please email to braeburnfarms@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Braeburn Farms
    Collingwood, ON

Facebook