The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by springer View Post
    My Balta'Czar mare is again available for lease or sale. We thought we had her placed but that fell through.

http://warmbloods-for-sale.com/Horse...56&UserID=6438

Above is her ad and photos of her gorgeous 2012 filly.

She is located near Missoula, Montana. A loving home is my #1 requirement.
    Bumping this up. Very motivated to find a wonderful home for this lovely mare. PM if you're interested.

MSB Hanoverian mare for lease. By Kalypso out of a Diamont mare, she has consistently produced outstanding foals. She is 18 this year, but is still very fertile and has caught in one cycle with both fresh and frozen semen. Located in No. California.
    Mystic Owl Sporthorses
    www.mysticowlsporthorses.com

I have a few nice Thoroughbred mares for breeding leases, on or off the farm. A few proven producers of nice show horses. All 16+ hands.

Gleaming Valay - Grey (produced lots of winning racehorses, her 3 yr old filly I will be showing in hunters and she is a fancy hunter derby type)
    Altona Marsh - Bay (has a gorgeous 2012 filly by Figaro B, she should be rebred to him)
    Mighty Spirit - Bay (has a Tb filly in training by my TB stallion Noles and a sBs filly by Valentino Z who is going to be big and a jumper or eventer)
    Louise the Tease - Bay a maiden mare who tore her ACL and needs lots of time off. She is an extremely athletic jumper and did well in hunters and jumpers locally. Nice cross for a WB.
    Royal Plunder - Bay (produced a gorgeous 2012 filly by Valentino Z)
    I have others that I plan to breed, but would consider a breeding lease if booked to the right stallion.
    www.hilltopfarmva.com

Facebook: Hilltop Farm VA

Default GOV Mare in NC

I have a 15 yr. old 17.0h bay mare by Weltstern/Domino. She is registered & approved GOV & has produced 4 excellent foals for me. She is a full sister to former Grand Prix jumper Weltsieger. I'm located in North Carolina. Please email me at elandalefarm@earthlink.net.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
    Just thought this may be a good idea for someone:

I could offer a lease of my mares. Reqiurement is they stay where they are - Germany at a good friends ;-) and stallion should be hanoverian approved, as I do not really want to take the mares somewhere to be approved for another registry.
    Board (including farrier, worming, etc.), and insurance should be paid by person who "leases" and obvioulsy breeding fee plus vet costs for the breeding as such. This means the lease as such as is free, but upkeep for mare and breeding costs should be paid.

I can offer these three:

SPS Flaminia (Florencio - Prince Thatch - Lysander, born 2005). Sixth SPS in a row in the damline. Has had 3 really good foals by Benetton Dream. Will foal in April by Demirel. She is not the tallest mare, but has three real good gaits. could have a bit more freedon of shoulder, could be longer legged. Halfbrother licensed with canadian warmblood. She seems to be a perfect match for benetton Dream. And we may be able to organize semen. Not available at the moment in Germany.

Suaheli (Sandro Hit - Rouletto - Prince Thatch, born 2003) Fullbrother qualified for the BC and as I recently learned was nominated for the young horse world championships at Verden for the country of his owner. Owner has GP-experience and plans to take him there. Her half brother competes sucessfully in the US in FEI classes upto Inter II. In foal to Londontime at the moment - had one by Farewell III, Benetton Dream and Romanov. Tall mare that has three very esceptional gaits and that can jump really good aswell. Would be e.g. a very interesting match to Don Principe, whose semen we can organise in Germany.

SPS Djambalaya (born 2002). (Don Frederico - Prince Thatch - Lysander) Sixth SPS in a row in the damline. Has had only two foals and was my riding mare. Winner of Mares show, won level 2 dressage, placed in 3day event. Not in foal for 2012. Halfbrother licensed with canadian warmblood.

Send me a PM please if you are interested in more.
    I am bumping this up (with relevant changes) - same conditions. I have already idea for each of them, but I would also be happy to lease them out with the above mentiones conditions.
    I am not responsible for spelling misstacks - just my PC
    www.hannoveranerzuechter.de
    Filly Londontime - Sandro Hit - Rouletto
    http://youtu.be/1O23BeiKpkY

Default All the Gold

All the Gold mare. Plain chestnut, 16.1, very correct, lovely mover, correct jump. Sound to ride. Has had two foals with live cover by tb stallion, no foaling problems, good mother. Owner looking to place her. Looks a bit rough right now, and living outside.

This is not one of my mares but I'm looking to help the owner reduce her stock and this one could make very nice hunter babies. I'm not sure if she has papers or not - probably not. She's maybe 9?

toomanyponies, where is the All the Gold mare located?

I have this maiden mare by Posse:

http://www.pedigreequery.com/posse+to+go

She has multiple crosses to Turn to and Tudor Minstrel.

15.2 very solid--looks like a quarter horse, good mover, very sweet. Not great under saddle. I need to find a home for her soon because of a family illness.

Pictures available.

Does anyone have a smaller broodmare (Under 16 hands please we'll even take pony size 14 hands) for lease in the Northern Bay Area? San Rafael, Sonoma County/And Napa County Area. My mare hurt herself in a bad way now we can't breed her and we paid the stud fee. We want our baby... ;_;

The stud is a Gypsy Vanner.
    Last edited by highflier; Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: spelling error

highflier, I will PM you, I may know of a mare.

Default Gorgeous Oldenburg Mare by Routinier 2013 season - NC

This girlie needs a job. I've got too many to ride and I don't need another foal at the moment. Gorgeous bay, 16h, 10 Yrs. MMB OHBS. Produced one foal. Extremely easy keeper. Sound and sane. Message me for details. Strongly prefer off-farm lease within 3 hrs of Raleigh NC.
    Bloodlines here http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/roxanne6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rox_dress1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	37167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rox_dress2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	37168
    It's all fun and games until the flying monkeys show up.

http://chronicleofmyhorse.ning.com/profile/fallbrook

Looking to give forever home to warmblood broodmare. Located in Florida.

Default Story Time '94 Time to Conquer x Fast Farrah, Sportbred TB w/ JC papers,

FREE, Will be put down next week.
    Easy breeder, good mom healthy UTD on everything, Vacc for EVA, DNA typed for the KWPN,eexcellent lines for sport--foals good bones sane, sound easy sport types. See Giveaway thread for more or CALL!!!>
    810-588-9692 ASAP!!!
    Kathryn

I have a 5yo JC registered palomino mare that I may be interested in leasing next year due to financial reasons. She is a maiden mare. Her bloodlines are Canadian Kid and Anyoldtime Gem (Brocco); her registered name is Canadian Jewel. She is 16.2hh, complete sweetheart and a good mind. Has competed Training Level dressage with mid- to upper- 60s scores and a few baby CT shows. Very honest and clean jumper. Pictures available. Currently located in Athens, GA.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolte View Post
    I have a 5yo JC registered palomino mare that I may be interested in leasing next year due to financial reasons. She is a maiden mare. Her bloodlines are Canadian Kid and Anyoldtime Gem (Brocco); her registered name is Canadian Jewel. She is 16.2hh, complete sweetheart and a good mind. Has competed Training Level dressage with mid- to upper- 60s scores and a few baby CT shows. Very honest and clean jumper. Pictures available. Currently located in Athens, GA.
    dbolte, for some reason I cannot PM since the website upgrade . . . could you email me at KBEquine@yahoo.com ?

Thanks.
    Hidden Echo Farm, Carlisle, PA -- home of JC palomino sire Canadian Kid (1990 - 2013) & AQHA sire Lark's Favorite, son of Rugged Lark.

Default 23yr old Zeus daughter out of a Goldstern mare. GOV, Old NA, KWPN, RPSI

Located in Fl. Willing to ship anywhere.

See her pedigree on allbreedpedigree (Zena aka Goldessa) and pictures on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1641099&type=3

Zena is the Dam of Embrace who just completed the 70 day at Silver Creek. Has also produced international grandprix level jumpers
    ~~~The first step is admitting you have a problem.~~~
    ~~My name is Wendy, and I'm a horse-a-holic.~~

1 members found this post helpful.

Looking for a mare to free lease in 2013. Must be WB and from a solid registry (AHS, GOV, KWPN-NA, Danish, AHHA) with strong bloodlines for jumping or dressage. Also needs to be within driving distance of New Jersey and would have to come live with me.
    Last edited by RunningwaterWBs; Dec. 24, 2012 at 06:15 AM.
    Kendra
    Runningwater Warmbloods & Mare Station

Home of SPS Diorella (Donnerhall/ Akut), EMC What Fun (Wolkentanz I/ Lauries Crusador), and EMC Raleska (Rascalino/ Warkant) 'Like' us on Facebook

Default 2013 Free Lease: AHS mare- GA

For Lease with Contract: 16 hand 1999 model sound and sane chestnut mare. Old fashioned in type but produces modern, very correct pretty foals with height and athleticism.
    Grafenburg x Winnetou West mare.
    The Good: This mare is as sweet and kind as can be. Easy to palpate and breed (no sedation or stocks needed). Very easy to foal out, predictable, excellent mother. Loves humans, easy to groom, blanket, super clean stall manners, wonderful to handle in every way.
    Can be alpha in a mixed herd but not a kicker or biter.
    I know her history from birth, and have her 2012 Premium Pablito son here on my farm. More Pictures available. She is broke to ride although I haven't ridden her!
    Prefer her to stay in the South, but would allow farther for the right person/situation. Also approved for breeding with, and in the MMB of Old. N.A.
    Last edited by Marex2; Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM.

Updating Tera

AHHA mare [edit] or lease in CA. #242301
    By Mr. Wizard and out of Naki Squaw DOB 2000

cielista@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Moderator 3; Jan. 9, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

Default Two great KWPN mares avaliable

Looking to lease mare Win Some. 2003 15.1h KWPN. She is by Navarone out of an Idocus mare. Very pretty bay with great conformation and movement. In 2010 Winnie was entered into the ISR-Oldenburg premium mare book. Her foals are eligible for full KWPN or Oldenburg registration. In 2009 Winnie had her first foal by Vallado (Praise) which was a very fancy filly! She is currently in foal and has been a super easy breeder so far.

Also looking to place my mare Ode Aan Liris. 1996 15.2h KWPN. Liris is by the great Argus out of the dam to the approved KWPN stallion Uniform! Liris has produced five beautiful foals for me two of which have been first premium at their KWPN keurings. Liris is also in the main mare book for the ISR-Oldenburg. Currently in foal.

See pictures of both mares on my website www.chapelhillfarmllc.com
    Located in Mississippi. Contact Angela angelacevans@hotmail.com

2 members found this post helpful.