The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default N.GA, AL, TN folks - another option for monthly lessons...

...with Mary Bess Sigman at Calimar Farm near Summerville Ga. Bessie is so good with every level rider AND every age (ahem....cough, cough). She's going to be at Calimar on the 23rd of this month (Saturday) and then once a month after that. There are nice XC jumps as well as stadium and both phases are offered. If you've never taken lessons from Mary Bess I can honestly say you will learn a lot based on what YOU and your horse need, NOT be over faced, and I guarantee you will laugh. Mary Bess is as funny as she is talented on a horse. We're lucky to have her close by, but I know many of you up that way sometimes can't get to the Nashville or Atlanta areas for instruction...I always like to have options cause of my schedule.

I'm gonna now try to find out how to post clinic info on the forums but am not going to do more than mention the lesson "opportunity" at this point to avoid advertising.
    ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

TBBoysMom Guest

How are you feeling? You got lots of jingles on that other thread! Keep us "seasoned" folks updated, please!

OO interested. I'd love some more information if available! Can you PM me some more information?

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis View Post
    OO interested. I'd love some more information if available! Can you PM me some more information?
    I immediately thought of you when Marty made the announcement about the clinics...the contact info is on the "Events" forum just as you open the COTH BB, ....

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=239107

try to go, Bessie's a really good teacher and so much fun....
    ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

I'm working on a ride now Still on the search for a darn tow vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis View Post
    I'm working on a ride now Still on the search for a darn tow vehicle.
    PM Saje and see if she might be interested...she doesn't live too far from you. Do hope you can work this out as its a chance for you to have consistent help from a topnotch trainer and rider. I think Bess is part of the ICP now too...

She has a pm! Thanks!