The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Equestfest on RFD-TV

For any of us lucky folk who have RFD-TV, they are broadcasting Equestfest right now... all the horses of the Tournament of Roses parade, I believe. I just tuned in. (:

I've been watching for awhile now. Been enjoying it very much. I am not too sure about Camilla and her interviews though.....

Yeah, she seems a little flaky. Wasn't too crazy about the fairies on horseback drill team either... I'm sure it appealed to every little girl in the audience, but I'm sure there was a gelding or two in that group that doesn't want to face his pasturemates back home tomorrow...

I just caught the last half hour of the show (watched last year though!) How awesome were the All American Cowgirl Chicks???? I"m such a sap whenever someone does something to honor our troops

What is this Camilla's full name? I want to google her HAHAHAHHA I just saw her speaking at the end with the host lady and was like WHO are you....

The credits say Camilla Cleese. She is a little......different.

John Cleese's daughter. A long history of drug and alcohol use, but is supposed to be sober now. Glad for her, but I think her drug use took it's toll!

"So do they, like, still use horses in the army, like in wars and stuff? Cool!"

You would certainly think John Cleese's daughter would be wittier! I'm guessing the drug use too. (: I had no idea that's who that was...

Hmm thanks for the info. I missed all the interviews...but just that last segment where she was standing like a model was bothering me hahaha but whatever, she's on tv and I"m not HAHA

I did enjoy when that gal's saddle slipped off her horse and the commentator said because a cinch is different than a girth, thats why it was looser....ummm nah, likely just too round of a horse

Lots of different uses for horses, thats for sure.