The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Cute Alert - Weatherbeeta Pony Turnout that you color yourself!

For the pony who has everything:
    http://www.doversaddlery.com/product...A%2D24157&qs=1

I think if I were still a little girl, and I was given this for my pony, I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Over the top, yes. Adorable, yes!

is it bad if *I* want one?! I want the entire trogdor saga played out on the Pony's back And yes, I am serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis View Post
    is it bad if *I* want one?! I want the entire trogdor saga played out on the Pony's back And yes, I am serious!
    We bought one and my DD had all of her friends at her birthday party trace their hand prints on it and color them in! The run small so be careful what size you buy!! Ours in too small for our pony and is now decorating DD's bedroom wall LOL but it is still SUPER cute!!!
    Kim
    If you are lucky enough to ride, you are lucky enough.

This would have a practical application for adults. You could paint your horses name in BIG LETTERS on his blanket, so it can be seen from 100 yards away.

For $80 plus shipping I'm tempted to get one for my old chestnut stallion (he takes a 69) and draw giant pink hearts all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntrJumpr
    No matter what level of showing you're doing, you are required to have pants on.

How small do they run? Herself DOES need a turnout sheet....do they run normal to Weatherbeeta sizing?

A big giant white board?

My gelding would write his own message:

"I'm starving under here. Feed me! This means you!"

He depends on the kindness of strangers and believed that "starving" is a constant, so no problem with this message written in indelible ink.

Near the shoulders, he'd also write:

"It itches, right here" with an arrow.
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

Ohmigosh! I adore that idea!!!!

Weatherbeeta usually runs big though...in their pony sizes they run small?

I'm still hunting down the blanket that will fit pony well. He's got horsey shoulders, but a nice short pony back, and he's rather...*ahem*...pleasantly plump at the moment so his current blanket fits him like I fit into my jeans....It was a 68.

However, I bought him an orican turnout that was a 72, and it was huge in the shoulders and definitely way too big. Didn't even look like a 70 would do it. *sigh*

That is so incredibly cute! I'd love to see it in horse sizes as well but maybe not with a white background. How about a tan background? Can you guess that I have 2 pigs that LOVE to roll in the mud....

Considering I have 2 bays that are nearly the same size and their blankets are either matching or near enough in color that from the house the only way I can tell them apart is one has a shorter tail if the butt end is showing. If front end is showing one has a stripe and star and the other just a star. If they are standing sideways, forget it!
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

OMG, my guy can wear a 69 in Weatherbeeta... and I need a rain sheet... crap.

hahahaha No way! How absolutely adorable ;-) I know what SOME special girl (my 9 year old) is getting for the 12th day of Christmas, wooohooo, awesome! Thanks for sharing
    Willow Run Connemaras
    Home of: "Willow Boy" (*Chiltern Colm ex *Sillbridge Miranda by Thunderbolt)
    ~Irish Connemara Ponies for Sport and Pleasure~
    www.willowrunconnemaras.com

Fun! I think Susie needs one! I wish they came in 82" for Shane. His would say "Look here girls! Super model handsome horse don't you wish you were me!" Or a simple "Got cookies?" He is so fickle
    "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there"