The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Pen Y Bryn Equestrian Center

Does anyone know anything about the Pen Y Bryn Equestrian Center run by Jan and Jeremy Beale in PA? Thanks!

Wow that's a name from the way olden days! I was there back in the 80's. Was a top notch facility then, can't imagine it's any different now.
    http://www.tbhsa.com/index.html

Originally Posted by JSwan
    I love feral children. They taste like chicken.

I would imagine if you cross posted in Dressage you would get more response.

They've always had a good reputation in the area so I don't imagine you can go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lcw579 View Post
    I would imagine if you cross posted in Dressage you would get more response.

They've always had a good reputation in the area so I don't imagine you can go wrong.
    And now I'll really date myself - when I was there, it was an eventing barn.
    http://www.tbhsa.com/index.html

Originally Posted by JSwan
    I love feral children. They taste like chicken.

I'll make you feel better, MGP, the man I rode with in the 70's spoke highly of Major Beale back then and he didn't give compliments lightly.

My DD rode with Susie so I have met them both and they are quite nice, if that helps...

I actually live right up the street from their farm and called about lessons, but have not heard back. The number I called said something about Laser Equestrian products though - so not sure I have the right number....

Quote Originally Posted by filly78 View Post
    I actually live right up the street from their farm and called about lessons, but have not heard back. The number I called said something about Laser Equestrian products though - so not sure I have the right number....
    Laser Equestrian is owned by the same folks that run Pen Y Bryn - read the "about us" link here
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." ~ Jack Layton