The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Great customer service from Just Bridles

I placed an order with Just Bridles for cob sized cheeks to replace the ones on my oversized Ovation flat hunt bridle so it will fit Patrick.

Britta called to say that they don't have them in stock and have switched to a different brand, but when she heard that I have the whole bridle already, offered to order them from Ovation so I'd have an exact match.

Then she said that since they were backordered, she would refund the shipping charge (which was all of $3.95 to begin with).

So I'm happy. THEN while we were on the phone I gave her some feedback about the laced reins on the Ovation bridle. The lacing starts a full 18" from the buckle, so that even up in two point with short reins, I'm still on the smooth part.

She immediately insisted that I send them back so she could return them to Ovation as defective and get me a new set of reins with the lacing in the right place.

But, but, wait! I didn't buy the bridle from Just Bridles, I bought it from VTO when they had their 20% off sale at Thanksgiving, and just today finally had a chance to try it out.

That didn't matter, she wanted to make sure Ovation heard about this problem and that I had a good pair of reins. So, off they'll go to her and I look forward to getting my cob sized cheeks and correctly laced reins in a couple of weeks.

Now that's customer service!
    --
    Wendy
    ... and Patrick

I've never heard of them, but I'm going to check them out (if they have a web site) based on your experience!

I was looking for a set of reins to match a discontinued bridle, and she was a great help in finding a match. The reins even ended up being less expensive that I had planned - their prices are very competitive, and the service is great.

The website is http://www.justbridles.com/ in case you need the link.
    --
    Wendy
    ... and Patrick