The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Thumbs up OMG - Lucinda and Clayton Fredericks at Paradise Farm in February!!!

Just got the news from our Area III Adult Rider coordinator that Holly Payne is organizing a 3 day clinic with Team Fredericks at Lellie Ward's lovely Paradise Farm February 9 - 11!!!! Holly is the contact person and I've already emailed her asking for an application. Area III Adult riders already have the application - just heard from Holly that the application will be on her website very soon.

www.hollypayne.com

Thought everyone on our side of the world might like to know so they can plan...cost is really very good - $350 for all 3 days! Even this damn rain doesn't look so bad any more (but shoeing next week is going to include drilling and tapping...just in case the monsoons continue).
    Last edited by RunForIt; Dec. 13, 2009 at 03:57 PM.
    ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

I want! I want!
    Take Your Equestrian Business to the Next Level: http://www.mythiclanding.com/
    Follow me at http://mythiclanding.blogspot.com or http://twitter.com/mythiclanding

And before that, they'll be at Denton Creek Farms in Denton, TX. I believe you can get details at www.nteventing.net

I'm not going to ride, but will definitely go audit
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

I'm going to be riding with them in the Denton Creek clinic. Super excited!

OMG I hope I don't have anything irreversible that weekend.

Jennifer

Is there any auditing information? The Pony won't be ready by then, but I'd love to get to be a sponge!

I'd email Holly and ask about auditing and THEN, plan on bringing your horsie and just riding at Lellie's...or even take a lesson from her. I've done that before when other clinicians came to Paradise and I really wanted to watch them teach more than anything else.

I'm also really happy to get to meet Holly Payne - she and her brother have been very supportive of the classic format events - would love thank Doug in person
    ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

Well well well, what a happy co-ink-a-dink. It just so happens I am going to BE in Aiken in February. How delightful. I think I might have to take a ride over and check out those 2. I hear they ride pretty well, I wonder if they can teach.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdCharm View Post
    OMG I hope I don't have anything irreversible that weekend.

Jennifer
    February 9th - 11th is Tues-Thurs. I imagine they are traveling straight from Texas, which is doing the clinic over the weekend of Feb 5th-7th straight to Paradise, which gives them the 8th to travel. Not a bad idea, doing two sets of clinics while they are here in the states.