The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Wow, free breedings!

I was checking out the websites of the stallions at the 70 day test and found this: "Sign up for our email newsletter for a chance at a free breeding!"

Sign up for the newsletters on the Gray Fox Farm website. A few times a year they will randomly select an email from the newsletter email list and it will be announced in the text of the newsletter. The winner has 4 days to contact Gray Fox Farm by email or phone to win a free breeding to any of the Gray Fox Farms stallion. Winners may also use the value of a breeding to apply toward a purchase of a Gray Fox Farm young horse.

What a GREAT opportunity and GREAT marketing idea for stallion owners.

I'm already signed up for the newsletters...now I actually have to read them Agreed, great tactic.

I am signed up and I read all of them! Jill is wonderful to deal with! I won second place in her Holiday contest last year and from that we are expecting a Romantic Star foal in the spring

Oops! I get her newsletters too, but at my old email address... which I haven't checked in weeks. Guess I need to change that!

Fantastic idea.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

I won last year as well, unfortunately didn't work out for a breeding this year but looking foward to working with Jill next year!
    Proud Momma:

Imax - Fresstyle x Juventus x Rubinstein
    2014 - Sister to IMAX (hopefully)

Jill is super to work with!!! As a mare owner I can't say enough good things about her and her wonderful stallion lineup. I am expecting a Federalist AKA Faberge baby out of my Epic Win TB mare. It should be a fabulous jumper but will see what discipline suits best. I say it could be eventer, jumper or hunter so temperament should help determine, but no matter what it should be quite an athlete.

I plan to breed at least one mare to her stallions (haven't quite decided who as yet) this spring. She has a new one due in this winter and can't wait to see that. All her stallions are fabulous, she has a great eye.

Default free breeding

I won a free breeding last year. I have a Romantic Star foal due in a few months. I picked the name Rated R for her stallion.

awesome! I signed up and I'll cross my fingers for a free breeding. All her stallions are gorgeous, I wouldn't know which one to choose!

I've entered as well

I definately agree that Jill is a great stallion owner! I've got a Redwine foal due in May, and am breeding another to him in early Spring. I'm very excited
    Making Your Ambitions a Reality at Secret Ambition Stables.
    Quality Welsh Ponies and Welsh Crosses bred for sport
    Facebook Page.
    Section A and Section B Welsh Ponies at stud