The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Horse & Country

I've been an active follower of Horse & Country, watching videos online, on TV and reading blogs. I love the access to European training through these programs. Does anyone know any similar sites that offer videos from trainers (american &/or European)? Or any sites that have informative blogs or the like? Any site wouldbe helpful thanks!

I just watched a horse & Country dressage session on RFDTV and the videotaping was absolutely atrocious! RFDTV doesn't usually show dressage, so I was all excited, but ended up more frustrated because the idiots would film the instructor talking, not the rider, he was talking about, or lose the horse around the corner, etc.
    I guess this wasn't normal for Horse & Country?
    Hoppe, Hoppe, Reiter...
    Wenn er faellt dann schreit er...

Quote Originally Posted by mbm View Post
    forward is like love - you can never have enough

I normally watch H&C online since it is on at odd hours of RFDTV. The few episodes I have taped & watched were all quite good .... except the dressage ones. I have also noticed that in the dressage videos they follow the instructor, not the horse & rider and also they tape a lot of the ground/feet/crowd. BUT I have only noticed this on the dressage videos, the eventing and H/J videos have been excellent! The videos online tend to be better quality, plus they are more recent when looking at competitions. If I was you I would really take a look at the H&C website & see how you like it there.