The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Sunday Dec 6th X-C Schooling at the Florida Horse Park

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fee: $50

The cross country courses from the Fall Horse Trials are still set up. Entry Level through Training Level courses may be schooled without restriction. Permission to school Preliminary and Intermediate obstacles must be requested in advance (contact Jenn Holling at willowrunfarm@hotmail.com).

Contact Simone Cormier at 508-612-0224 or email simonecormier@msn.com for more information.

Please report to FHP Show Office to sign a waiver, pay and collect a pinny. Pinnys must be worn while schooling. Helmet, safety vest and proper riding attire are required. Medical Arm Bands are Requested.

We hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Plumb Loco; Dec. 2, 2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Update
    "Pigs and horses are mortal enemies." K. Perkins

A little more notice on the one on 11/29 would have been nice, I just got the email today. I won't be able to make that one, but I plan to try to make the one on dec 6 if I am off work.
    "Perhaps the final test of anybody's love of dogs is their willingness to permit them to make a camping ground of the bed" -Henry T. Merwin

Jaegermonster,

My apologies to you regarding the short notice for the 11/29 X-C schooling day at the FHP.

By the end of the week there will be an entire 2010 schedule for schooling shows, clinics and X-C schooling days at the Florida Horse Park.

We have put together a new, organization dedicated to providing the southeast equestrian community with quality schooling opportunities at the FHP.

I will post the calendar on the Chron Forum asap. Details will also be posted on www.FLHorsePark.com.

I hope to see you on Sunday and thank you for your continued support of the FHP.

Simone
    Last edited by Plumb Loco; Dec. 2, 2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Typo
    "Pigs and horses are mortal enemies." K. Perkins