The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default scooba/roomba/dirtdog/etc

Who has one!? Hubby got us a scooba (sweeps and mops) week ago- and i love it! I'm pretty sure my bathroom (which has those little tiles for a floor) has never been so clean! I wish I could afford them all right now, and also be able to give them to everyone as christmas presents.

We have a Roomba and it does not do a good job of keeping the floors clean. Our four dogs are no match for the poor Roomba. Maybe if we had three or four Roombas going, and sectioned off the house, it would be ok. As it is, the dirt bin on the Roomba fills up long before the cleaning cycle would be over. We usually sweep the floors daily, and let the Roomba "help" with one room.

I only have one dog who sheds a lot... Poor scooba probably could not keep up with 4 dogs either. I "tested" it out by not sweeping the hairy floor first... got all the hair and the water was black when I dumped it out - yucko!

I want a scooba for Christmas. I have a roomba and love him (he is a male robot..lol)