The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default ABC's LOST?

Does anyone know when it's supposed to start up again?? I've been waiting patiently all summer & fall, but heck..we're almost into winter here!
    "You can't blame other people. You can't always say what happened wasn't my fault, and you know what? Even if you have an excuse, shut up. "Bruce Davidson Sr.

Never really liked the show, but do know that several of the actors are now on different shows such as "V" and "Flash Forward".

I thought I read somewhere (Hulu, maybe?) that it would return in January 2010. However IMDB has the first episode of season 6 slated to air Feb 2nd...

I can't wait either

I read in Entertainment Weekly it would be back on in February sometime....Hope it happens soon, I need my Sawyer "fix"

Lost is back February 2, Tuesday

8:00 - 11:00 PM

Probably a re-cap the first hour and then TWO GLORIOUS HOURS of new episodes.

The best television ever.

<yes, I am a total lostie and proud of it.>

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

I'm catching up with the end of season five on the Lost Website. Can't wait to wrap this show up. I got hooked on it earlier this year and blew through the seasons via the video store, Hulu, and ABC's video gallery.

Good stuff, huh Lex?

I am also looking forward to the end of the story. Not so much to say good-bye to the show, but I too want the full conclusive story and the end of the story.

If you think waiting between now and season 6 is hard...imagine what it's been like for viewers since day 1?

It's torture!

I too started watching it on Hulu and Netflix in the last six months or so and quickly blew through all five seasons! It's certainly addictive television. I do think it struggled after the first couple of seasons. It has the same problem other shows with long unfolding mythologies have had - the writers have to keep stretching it out to fill the episode order, and things get so convoluted it actually doesn't even matter what happens since nothing is ever conclusive, even death. The suspense starts to suffer when you realize most events don't have any ramifications.

That said I will definitely be watching in February It's still great cheese TV.