The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default brown bridles with fancy stitching and black/dark brown padding?

Do you guys like these? Are they popular? I think they are kind of pretty but no one in my barn has them and I don't recollect if I have seen lots of them at the shows. I was just thinking about them, and might get one, but also debating whether to just stick with plain matching brown padding. And do you like the new wider hunter crank nosebands or no?

I would just stick with brown padding. Thats my personal preference though.
    "To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that is successful is a series of mistakes." -B.J. Armstrong

I saw a BEAUTIFUL one at a recent show. Think it was an Aramas. Very subtle and classy. Go for it!
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. - William Jennings Bryan

http://www.halcyon-hill.com

I have one for my dressage horse, but without the fancy stitching. The black padding is very subtle, and to be honest you probably wouldn't recognize it as black. It really looks nice on my dark chestnut mare (more brown than red or orange, but not a dark liver color either).