The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone going to see Zenyatta 11/29 at Hollywood?

I would LOVE to be there and to see her again, on track for one of the very last times. If anyone is going and can pick up an extra DVD and/or poster, I would very, very much appreciate it and will pay all expenses. I was at the BC with my dad this year and last - he really loves her and would love to stick that DVD in his stocking.

If you're going, give her a big cheer and start a "Horse of the Year!" refrain for me.
    It's a uterus, not a clown car. - Sayyedati

The free DVD would indeed be a great item to have - another COTH'er had provided me something similar for Lost In the Fog - and regardless of the Eclipse debate she deserves a big fan appreciation day.

I'm sure eBay will have many of the DVDs shortly thereafter just like the free Calvin Borel bobblehead give away this weekend at Churchill.

I might head on down there. CANTER CA So. Cal will be there to sell signed t-shirt of Zenyatta to help raise money to help take in exracers that need rehabbing and rehoming!

My daughter has a friend who is an exercise rider so she went over to HP early Sat. morning. They were in a barn aisle when my dd asked if Zenyatta had moved along with the other horses. Her friend said yes walk down to the end of the barn, she is in her stall. I got a picture and text, apparently Zenyatta decided that she was feeling friendly and came over to give a kiss. Leave it to my child to send photos kissing the horse of the year !