The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Successful BOC babies?Trying to find successful relatives to Cor Magnifique!

Trying to find successful relatives to Cor Magnifique--stallion I am standing he is sired by BOC(sire: Surly Swain Dam: Macall) out of Cor De Rose(sire: Johnny Can Hop Dam: Corines Rose). I know Ultimate Trial--advanced level, Cor Anglais--advanced, Corporated Juncture--intermediate. That is all I can think of. These really are great lines!
    Thanks!

My senior stallion has a number of similar bloodlines -- alot of those old bloodlines are hard to find up close. My foundation mare had a number as well. You can look at Master Huntsman and Metierofthefield. Neither of them were evented, some of the babies were but lower levels. We sold more for dressage or some hunters.
    PennyG

All of the below horses are from the same line as Cor Magnifique and in the USEA database.

Cir Bastille, Cor Come Play, Cor d'Esprit, Cor d'Harmonie, Cor de Chasse, Cor de Soleil, Cor Encore, Cor Papin, Cor Printemps, Cornichon, Coranto, Corcall, Cordobes, Cor Septembre (not registered).

hmmmm Corcall, full brother to BOC who competed at Advance, several times with top placings at Rolex, Chesterland and Radnor. He and Margaret Gosch were 2nd alternates for the 1987 Pan Am's and long listed 1988 Olympics.
    If my memory is correct Jade Anderson trained & rode Cordobes to a team gold medal at YR one* in the late 1990's. I believe she won or placed 2nd at another long format one * before retiring him.
    Several other BOC babies did well at up through training levels, thinking of the BOC-Aubin cross.
    Double check top competition level for Cor Anglais, I think it was Intermediate.
    "Never do anything that you have to explain twice to the paramedics."
    Courtesy my cousin Tim

Who is BOC?

board of chairs?

Brother of Cousin?

Billy O'Connor?

Bob of California?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajierene View Post
    Who is BOC?

board of chairs?

Brother of Cousin?

Billy O'Connor?

Bob of California?

TB stallion who stood at WoodnHorse Stables in Newnan, GA. BOC stands for Bank of Coweta - Newnan is county seat of Coweta County
    "Never do anything that you have to explain twice to the paramedics."
    Courtesy my cousin Tim

OK, thanks.

I have heard of him, but vaguely.

When I say the initials, all I could really think was 'B' O'Connor....since I am so used to seeing KOC and DOC....I'm not good with word puzzles.

Clarksdale, MS--the golden buckle on the cotton belt

There is one out there now. Is that Cor Septembre? For some reason, the name Harry sticks in my brain.
    "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay."
    Thread killer Extraordinaire

megan gosch boards with me now and has cor encore(olivia) here. she is just a young horse and has only done a couple of shows, i think at novice or beg.novice.megan bred,raised, broke and trained this mare. really fancy mare too, very gamey.i do believe she is the last of this bloodline though.
    www.camaloufarms.com

ride it like you stole it! "ralph hill"