The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Looking for a Fjord Pony to come to Vermont

Hello All,
    I am looking for a giveaway or free lease fjord pony. My daughter has Aspergers (autism spectrum disorder) and I was traveling far to a theraputic riding farm. I event and have two young Irish horses that are not suitable for her. I just want something for her to ride bareback on while being lead by me that we can throw the ball back and forth and she can do excercises on. Also something possibly trained to drive so she and I can enjoy the horse together. She was riding a wonderful fjord at the farm and really felt safe on it. It would also be a pasture mate for one of the irish mares as I am bringing one to an indoor in December.
    I know it is alot to ask but I assure you it will have a wonderful forever home and be loved by a 10yr old girl.
    I have references if needed.

Thanks

velocitynj01 Guest

Hi there - I have a older fjord gelding who is really wonderful and would love a home where he got some attention. You can email me for pics and info at
    foxbriar@optonline.net
    Thanks - Bill