I'm not sure what your shipping would be, I could cover her getting from me to the closest exit to you off of I-95 to meet your shipper there. Try uship.com or http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/hitch-hiking_horses/ for a quote. My move has been changed, as of today I have to start all over again and the home I was getting failed inspection (really badly), so not sure what the timeframe would be on this end, but I am going back up this weekend to look at a few more promising places, so it may still be soon.
Spoke with the hubby, he is definitely not going for it. He made it clear if we consider another horse, it has to wait until we've improved the pasture considerably (we're currently replacing fence, reseeding, fertilizing, etc for a pasture neglected for Lord knows how long), and the horse has to have solid riding time/training been there done that horse. I really tried, though. Luna looks like a great horse, I wish our situation was a little different.
Wanted to bump Luna up. She is fat, healthy, easy to deal with and has settled nicely in the middle of the pack. Found a new farm in VA and are moving from GA to VA mid July, I will hold her for the right, serious! Home in that area as well. This is a really nice looking broodmare that has a long life ahead of her.