I have a 23 year old, 14.2 hand BLM Mustang mare that I am looking to rehome. She is a great trail horse, though prefers to go out with others than go alone. Very sure footed and will go through anything. In the ring, she has no formal training. I got her when I was a kid and we were content to bomb around the fields. She will WTC and loves to pop over small jumps. She was used as a camp horse before I got her and I did use her for lessons for a short while. (Advance beginner and up.) Very smooth and comfortable gaits. She is a very easy keeper, awesome feet, never been lame in her life, and is very healthy. She lived as an old horse for years and being alone never seemed to bother her. She can be stubborn and pushy, but has good ground manners and will stand to be groomed/bathed for hours. Does not like to trailer, so not a good match for anyone looking to do a lot of traveling. I thought I had placed her in a forever home, but she was recently returned to me. I desperately need to downsize myself though, so am hoping to find her a new home. Please email mpbeadle@aol.com with any questions.