The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hidden Meadows Equine Rescue in Martinsburg, WV-available horses

http://www.hiddenmeadowsequinerescue.org/

I just got an email with photos of some really nice horses for adoption from this rescue. I am not familiar with them. Is anyone else? In case anyone is interested...

Here's what it said:

Below are some rescues here at HMER that are ready for adoption. Everyone is up to date on everything except Dental (Anyone with a home will have their teeth done this coming Saturday at 8am.). Please email me for an appt and application for adoption. Questions please feel free to call me. My number is at the bottom.

Shadow is an 8yr old Black and white paint mare. Rides very nice english or western, neck or straight reins. Advanced beginner. Exceptionally nice horse.
    Adoption fee $750

Corporate Intrigue, 9yr old TB gelding, 17.-17.2 hands, Sound, healthy, and was used as a lesson horse. He was well cared for prior to coming to the rescue. Very nice ride. $700

Earendil, 22 yr old Lesson horse. Sweet, quiet, and an easy ride. Great beginners, or first horse. Earendil has jumped up to 2.6ft. $500

7 Month old TB filly. She is healthy and sweet. She has a club foot. $200

Marissa is a 8yr old hunter pony. 13-13.2 hands. She was used for lessons. The lesson barn went out of business or lost their business (Not sure which). She jumps really nice but not for a beginner.Advanced beginner, or Intermediate rider. She jumped up to 3ft with no complaints. She seems to like to do it herself. You point she goes.
    Rides very well off of your leg. Steers well and stops really well.
    Adoption fee $750

Painted (Gaited) Gelding, so smooth it is like riding butter. No huge knee action. Looks like a quick shuffle. Sweet and rides well. Even neck reins. Absolutely spectacular carriage. 15.3-16 hands. Intermediate rider. Superb confirmation, I think he has been driven. $700

Mary O'Brien
    Hidden Meadows Equine Rescue, Inc
    227 Edward Drive
    Martinsburg, WV 25404
    (304) 274-5067/(304) 283-9449
    HiddenMeadowsEquineRescue@msn.com

I want a good fat paint horse bad!
    "While people are arguing over whether the glass is half full or half empty, I'm just gonna drink it and be thankful." - Cowboy

Track to Trimac Thoroughbreds on Facebook!!!

Mary started a thread in the Giveaways forum a few weeks back - http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=229915

Familiar with HMER through some other sites and I don't get a good feeling, ie a rescue who keeps taking in more horses while constantly begging for hay/meds/etc. I am sure you will find plenty of info on ABR... I just hope she is not taking more horses in while she is trying to place the ones she has...