The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default [PLACED] 13.2 Hand 5 yr old Dun Gelding - Now in PA

Cowboy is a 13.2 hand attractive red dun gelding. He was started under saddle as a 4 yr old and left on a free lease this past summer. Unfortunately he is not working out for the lesson program and needs more training before they would be able to use him so he's scheduled to be returned to us. We have no rider for him and rather than have him sit here we've decided to try to find him another placement. He is currently in GA and would be returning to PA. We would like to keep tabs on him but are not particular about the location providing appropriate references are given. We will consider a free lease or possibly a giveaway to the right training situation. He would always have the option of returning here should he not work out so hopefully he could avoid a risky situation if needed.

Pictures and video clips from his second show are here http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ponies/Cowboy/

Additional pictures from his first show are here http://www.photosbyinthemoment.com/T...85538965_5F2Qm
    Last edited by litlhponies; Dec. 9, 2009 at 07:41 PM.

Hi,, I have a small private farm in Maryland. I can continue Cowboy's training and use him for my children to ride here. They would be very happy to have a pony to ride.Please contact me.

Default potential home

I have a potential home here in middle TN if nothing comes up for him. He could be dropped off since we are in rounte between GA and PA. Thanks!
    To ride a horse is to borrow freedom.

Tecorle1 Guest

I live in Georgia and would love to bring Cowboy home. I've spoken with my trainer and she will finish him out. He will then be part of our program for underprivileged youth that we're starting up here in Griffin. Please let me know if this will work for you. He sounds like he'll be just fine with lots of love and attention. Thank you.

Cowboy arrived safe and sound back home late last night. I think I have a potential new home for him but am still making a backup list in case something does not work out. If I have not responded to you, please resend your info and I will be in contact.

Thank you to all that inquired about Cowboy. He has found a new lease situation and will hopefully do well there. I've updated this thread as placed.