The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Red face Retiring Upper level Eventing Schoolmaster Gelding- Northern VA

I have an 16h 18 year old gelding that has done a lot of intermediate/prelim. He had had some bad shoeing and I decided to pull his back shoes for the winter to let his heels grow out. In the process because of boarding costs I've decided it's time to retire him from hard work, and want to find a wonderful home for him. He is still rideable (will need back shoes) and is a great horse. He is good on trails and has been foxhunted before. However, I am specifically not selling him because I want to find him a forever home, NOT someone who is going to resell him. Serious inquiries only please. Pictures/video available. Somewhat local home preferred, but not required, shipping available to perfect home.

Sending you an email right now - I have a young student absolutely looking for a long-term partnership. Might be perfect!
    * www.huntersrest.net -- Virginia hunt country's best Bed-and-Breakfast-and-Barn.

Default Your gelding

I grew up in Germany, riding dressage, after having four children I am getting back into riding. Currently bringing along a large pony for my daughter for when she outgrows her medium. But I would love something quiet that I can flat around on and get back into shape with. Any details about your gelding would be great.

Sent you a PM.