Question GPA Jackets

So I was at the Royal Winter Fair today and GPA was there, and I tried on one of their grand prix coats loved it, it fit like a glove and it was made for me! And since I am doing the jumpers next year I am considering going with them rather than a custom marigolds. I just would like peoples opinions if they have had them. How do they stand up to washing? Do they fade at all? I think they are so awesome I just want to make sure they are super quality before I pay $700 for one.

Thanks!

I saw them at Spruce during the Masters. They sure look purdy, but damn expensive. Apparently they are supposed to feel much cooler or breathe better. I thought they looked a little wrinkly up close because of the material, but still very flashy. They had nice colours too. Sorry no experience wearing them though.

I know a few people who have had them, but they got them for free. Would they have paid that price for them? Nope! The collar will start to kind of wrinkle up, the colour does fade a bit, but it's nice that they are waterproof.
    If you're looking for really nice waterproof jackets (that also come in custom colours) go to www.Hay-ward.com - they're having a big sale right now. Half the price, same material, your colours! I bought a jacket from them this summer and they're great to work with!
    I'd rather be riding!

I've got the GPA double clear jacket and I love it. It's extremely comfortable, fits great, and still looks the same as when I got it last winter. It washes great and I'd recommend it to anyone -- it's expensive, but worth it.

I tried one on over the summer and I LOVED it. The price kept me from buying it though. And the fact that I would only wear it for classics and I already have a nice black coat for classics.
    flogarty
    "It is difficult not to be unjust to what one loves" Oscar Wilde

Can these be found anywhere online?! I've seen them on riders, and at one tack shop at a show, but cannot for the life of me find them online.

*The link on the old thread about similar coats doesn't work.*

Amira Equi from the UK has them online if you google them.

So I finally did it, I went ahead and ordered one from amira, they said it should be here in 4 days. I sure hope so because my first show is this weekend.