The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 2 beauytful tb fillys at track need homes( no longer avaiable)got great homes

.two mares are looking for homes at track..free if you get them,,if i have to trailer them for you there will be transport fee..if they stay at my farm a week there will be adoption fee..these are really nice mares if interested let me know.horses are at philly park pa...
    Last edited by fightsforequine1; Nov. 10, 2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: no longer available.got great homes

Do you know Barbara Luna? Can she get them into the adoption program at Philly?

oh? no i dont know her .I really have no connections ..but im pretty sure these guys have a new home at a sport horse facility.just getting our eggs in a row to go get them..how ever there is a second level dressage tb who has been off the track for over a yr .absolutly lovely.im thinking a gelding..very special and must go to a forever home.if this kid cant be kept he must come back to me.he has got a suspencary thing that is already almost fixed..a little more time and he will be ok..this is a extremly dark bay white blaze eye liner just beautiful..yummy kid...

YESSSS THE TWO LADYS WILL BE GOING HOME FRIDAY OR SAT..CONGRATS EXTREM SPORT HORSE..SHOULD HAVE TWO MORE WITH in THE MONTH FOR YOU..
    Last edited by fightsforequine1; Nov. 9, 2009 at 08:04 PM.