The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default LEASED Free lease, 7y/o 15h Oldenburg mare (MD)

Roxy is a 15h, 7y/o bay roan Oldenburg mare by Royal Appearance, out of a Sandro mare. She competed through BBN as a 4 year old, and was Reserve Champion first year horse thru MCTA. Scores in the 20s for dressage. Beautiful mover with a ton of suspension. Light and soft in the bridle. Schooled up to Novice x/c. Awesome jumper and very uncomplicated to ride. Would be wonderful for a junior moving up from a pony, or a smaller adult. Suitable for an advanced beginner or higher. She hasn't competed for the last three years due to my lack of time, but she is in work and ready to go. This mare is a TON of fun to ride!!! Unfortunately, I'm not riding right now, and don't expect to have a lot of time in the near future with our second baby on the way. She is a cribber and requires front shoes. Other than that, she's an easy keeper. I'd like her to stay within 100 miles of 21028, so I can keep up with her.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by masoethe; Nov. 13, 2009 at 09:19 AM.

mnardella Guest

How about 166 miles? Is she still available for lease, and how long of a lease would you consider? My daughter is looking for a horse to Pony Club and event with for the next four years.

Thanks for your interest. I would really like to keep her within 100 miles. We are open to a long term lease.

mnardella Guest

I completely understand! If you change your mind, we would be open to a lease that would run through at least one show season.