The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default One Brit "celeb" rider trashing another "celeb" rider!

One of the UK's dubious "celebrities" Jodie Marsh who has recently started riding again after a 17 year hiatus decided to bash dressage rider Katie Price in an interview with Zoo Magazine (via Metro.co.uk.com):

"What does Jordan do on a horse? Dressage. Trots around, that's all she does. She doesn't jump. She doesn't do f*ck all. She just sits on it, poses and pouts. I started horse riding again recently and I haven't ridden since I was 14. So I've got on it after 17 years, and it's a beast. I cantered him, galloped him and got over proper jumps."

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article....0&in_page_id=7

Isn't it funny when "celebrities" act like children to the media? If Jodie Marsh thinks she's such a great rider, perhaps she could also show the public how polished her alleged skills are?

(I know this is a goofy post, considering how people both like/dislike Katie Price, it would be of remote interest on your average Wednesday afternoon! )
    A quick tutorial on interval training: Conditioning your horse for eventing

I am still not clear who Katie Price is....but I KNOW I don't know that marsh lady....

But it seems like an entertaining endaver to follow them around....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol Bay View Post
    Try setting your broomstick to fly at a lower altitude.
    GNU Terry Prachett

There are many that do not like Jordan (katie price) because of her background and profession. She is a bit rough in interview...what we would call a proper slapper.

But Jodie Marsh!!! Well she is very cheap goods indeed. These two have been mud slinging for ages...

Jordan at least tried to clean up her act and be taken seriously, but unfortuantely has reverted to type. She is smart however, as she does give the public what they want....and that sells.

It takes more than a couple of trash talking celebs with lots of money to become accepted into the British horsey set.

Lordy, saw Katie on the Graham Norton show! What a....character. Gotta say, very open, upfront, not ashamed of herself in ANY degree. Two other women were guests - a British comedienne and Jackie Collins. Even Collins couldn't help starting at Katie's..uh....endowments, and I kept wondering what the DOES with them while riding. That would have to be SOME support bra. SHe even commented that they were....new, and the "old ones" were at home in a drawer, and perhaps she should donate them to a charity auction.......... ROFLOLPIMP!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sandy M; Oct. 28, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

"some british comedienne" Darling that was none other than Jo Brand...super famous.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    "some british comedienne" Darling that was none other than Jo Brand...super famous.
    Shows how out of the loop I am, lol. I am British and I didn't know who she was either. I was just amazed that Katie didn't fall out of her dress!!!

I came in after it had started and missed her name. No insult intended!!
    Me mum was born in Nottingham.... if that's mitigating circumstances at all. But she left when she was quite young and lived in Vancouver, BC for a while before she and my grandma moved to San Francisco when my mother was as a pre-teen.

I tend to watch BBC America more for Doctor Who and Torchwood (I don't care if John Barrowman is gay - he's very nice eye candy, regardless), and he sings pretty well, too.

No offence taken!!!! I was actually poking fun, and of course most outside of britian would not know who she is. I thought it was perfect casting to have both her and Jordan on the same couch...Jackie Collins, not so much as she really gives nothing in interview when she has to share the couch with someone else. Graham has Jo on quite often as she is very popular with the British public. She is what is known as a bit of a ladette....her humour is very basic and the boys like it.

I will admit that Katie looked like a train wreck...but as I said, that sells and the cleaned up version of her does not, and horses are expensive!!!

Jodie Marsh is a Katie Price/Jordan wanna be - if you can imagine wanting to be a slapper - and always has to have a dig.

Like KP, she is sugically enhanced. Unlike KP she looks like a dog sans slap.

KP is actually quite pretty once all the slap is chipped off. Jodie Marsh has had a dreadfull nose job - looks like a platypus.

Paddy
    "Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done"

~Member of the "Addicted to Lessons" clique~

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyUK View Post
    Jodie Marsh is a Katie Price/Jordan wanna be - if you can imagine wanting to be a slapper - and always has to have a dig.

Like KP, she is sugically enhanced. Unlike KP she looks like a dog sans slap.

KP is actually quite pretty once all the slap is chipped off. Jodie Marsh has had a dreadfull nose job - looks like a platypus.

Paddy

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!! Katie looks so young and fresh without the slap. Paddy can you find the picture of Jodie when she showed up to a club (years ago) wearing only belt straps to cover her shame. I cannot find it.

added:

http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3DOxyDSSoE3Vs

found this video of her in it!!!!
    Last edited by snoopy; Oct. 28, 2009 at 09:32 PM.

That is just nasty.

LOVE her....funniest woman ever. Her stint with Trinny and Susannah was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by AiryFairy View Post
    LOVE her....funniest woman ever. Her stint with Trinny and Susannah was hilarious.

You would LOVE bo'selecta...you may be able to find a clip on youtube...but he did them as "trinny and tranny". I pissed myself laughing at that episode.

They do a show in UK called "What Not to Wear" and they had Jo on and it was too funny. Are you refering to the GN episode when they were on with Jo?

They do a show in UK called "What Not to Wear" and they had Jo on and it was too funny. Are you refering to the GN episode when they were on with Jo?
    It was the What Not to Wear show where they were dressing Jo and a newsreader whose name escapes me for an awards show. She kept making references to being molested and groped and T&S actually liking it, LOL

It was the What Not to Wear show where they were dressing Jo and a newsreader whose name escapes me for an awards show. She kept making references to being molested and groped and T&S actually liking it, LOL

Yup, that's the one...it was funny I agree.
    Last edited by snoopy; Oct. 28, 2009 at 09:33 PM.

Good lord...and yes, get to a plastic surgeon. Oy.

I should run like the devil from all Katie Price threads.

GACK!