The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone know of barns near Buies Creek, NC?

I am possibly going to Campbell University next year (Pre-Pharmacy) and I would like to take my mare with me. Does anyone know of any good quality barns in the area preferably within 15 - 30 minutes of Campbell. I am a newish horse owner so I would love a place with knowledgeable horse people and experince enough to deal with an ocassional dramatic TB mare.

It would be expecially nice if the barn has a good trainer/school horses because I would like to start an IHSA team.
    “It's about the horse and that's it.” - GM

!! is the new .

I went to law school at Campbell, before they moved the law school to Raleigh. It really is in the middle of absolutely nowehere and further than no where. We lived in Cary and I drove down daily, about 45 min to an hour. My hubby was at Duke. I left my horse in Chapel Hill, since I knew he would continue to get great care, even if I only made it out on weekends to ride. There are places in Lillington and Fuquay-Varina and Willow Springs (or was it Holly Springs?). If you put a post on the NCDCTA bulletin board and the NC Horse Board, someone will probably give some suggestions. Good luck. They have a great Pharmacy school (law school was pretty good too-I passed the bar the first time and got a job!)
    Member-Arab Dressage Riders Clique
    RIP Barichello