The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hunter Pony Superstar Free Lease in CT

"Dennis" is a 12 year old pinto gelding with a permanent card at 13.1 3/4. Hes shown all over CT, Marshall & Sterling finals(HITS Saugerties), and The Big E. Hes incredibly scopey, has jumped up to 3ft. Hes currently showing in the Childrens Hunter Pony(2ft) and sometimes Childrens Equitation(2ft6). Has shown in the lead line, walk trot, pleasures, short stirrup and pre-childrens. Hes been to a hunter pace and loved it. Hes a great all around pony, great ground manners, trailers wonderfully. Stands for vet and farrier. Clips. Lead changes. He does need a confident rider when jumping, otherwise he will just be incredibly lazy. I really need to lease him by Thursday October 22. I prefer to do a monthly off farm free lease because I have two additional horses and its become rather expensive. He is currently in the top 4 for CHSA and top 8 for CHJA. I would prefer to see him go to a show home in CT. PM me for any additional info or interest.

http://i36.tinypic.com/a2fz1s.jpg

Sorry all, accidentally posted two for the same pony. Didn't think the one from my phone actually posted.