The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free Broodmare Lease Medium Pony Hunter- NY

I know there are a ton of these situations right now, but I am going to throw it out there anyway. I am finding less and less time for this mare at the moment. If anyone is interested in a free broodmare lease for the 2010 season, please contact me. She is a maiden mare, so I cannot offer any insight or advice. However, if she does not take she can come home. 2001 Welsh cross. 13.2h sorrel chestnut. Excellent ground manners. Very easy to handle. And gets along with all horses. Lovely, correct conformation. Jumps a 10+ with tight, square knees. By Cormac's Run (TB) out of Kelston Knoll (welsh). Cymraeg Rainbeau bloodlines.

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/sunset+surprize

Pics available. Please PM me with your email address. Will only go to a good home that takes excellent care of their broodies. Must have references. UTD on all vet, farrier, worming, etc. In excellent weight/health. No vices.
    Last edited by ksetrider; Oct. 22, 2009 at 12:04 PM.

Bump. Will consider riding lease to the right home. She is sound and currently in a program and is a blast to ride. Hacks in the sand ring, the big grass field, and even goes on short trail rides w/ and w/o a buddy. She is back to basics over fences. But she is still a greenie and can be looky and doesn't belong in beginner hands. She is a doll in the barn. Falls asleep on cross-ties. Never needs a chain on her nose. Clips, bathes, worms easily. Not ready to sell/give her away yet because she has become part of the family. But a short or longterm home is considered. Can assist in shipping.

She is well bred. I see she has Welsh Hills in her pedigree. I loved him. He is the sire of one of my best broodmares, Apricot Hill, who has two of her kids on USEF site for the pony hunters under my name. Someone needs to take a good look at her.
    Sandy
    www.sugarbrook.com
    hunter/jumper ponies

I have no idea of this link is going to work. Here's a pic I posted on my FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ph...91&id=42300952

PRETTY PONY!!!!!!
    I Loff My Quarter Horse & I love Fenway Bartholomule cliques

Just somebody with a positive outlook on life...go ahead...hate me for that.