The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MA Equine Affaire - Anyone going?

http://www.equineaffaire.com/massachusetts/index.html

Just wondering if any other COTHers are going???

I'm sure a lot of people are going! No better place to spend your well-earned paycheck

I'm definitely going. I actually got picked to ride in one of Peter Leone's clinics on Thursday. I can't wait I will probably go back on another day, too, so I can just spend time walking around without having to worry about getting my horse out of her stall and back home when we're done riding.

I am hopefully going. I love it

Yes. Thursday is for shopping with a friend. Other days are for clinics with Mr. Chief2. Don't know which days those will be yet.

I am going on Thursday to witness Ty2003's ride in said clinic
    --Heather
    HAE Design

I'm going on Saturday with 2 friends and am meeting some others there. I went last year and am going to bring more money this time to buy LOTS of toys. YES!!!

I'm going everyday. Can't wait!
    ~Jet Lag~
    ~Willie Cruise~
    ~Hot Tea~
    ~Calypso Bob~

I'm HOPING to be able to go... How much are tickets?

I'm taking two Canadian Horses up and riding in the demo on Thursday night with Patriote. I'm already drolling over the shopping! We're in C barn.
    True North Dressage
    Select Cheval Canadiens for dressage and eventing
    www.TrueNorthDressage.com

Me too! Me too! We'll be there from Fri-Sunday. We'll see Fantasia Friday night and shop 'til we drop the rest pf the weekend! My little group looks forward to it all year. A great "girls' weekend".

Yup. Finally live too close not to go. And I actually have stuff that I need to shop for. Now if I can just make sure that money and time line up....
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

My handsome grey is going to be painted up as the Visible Horse for Susan Harris's clinics. I'm going to be the hyperventilating person lunging him. God I hate crowds!

I won't be going this year but the Nokota Horse Conservancy booth will be there again, I think it might be their 10th year in the Stroh building. I hope someone visits their booth and let's me know what they think. I think they will have Cazabu farm Nokota horses there, a gorgeous tri color.
    Somebody please let me know what I've missed for the Nokota horses booth. I haven't been there in a few years. I went to help one year as the only other person to cover the booth and the next year they had plenty of volunteers so they didn't need me and I shopped.

I'll be there on a never ending quest to find a medium weight turn out for my TB.

Thoroughbredfancy, Schneider's always has pretty good deals. I'm also looking for a medium weight for my CB/TB, so maybe we'll be there together! If you have a catalog, or go onnline and check out the sizes, modeal, etc, it makes your shopping easier. I always get what I call the "mall at Christmas" syndrome and my mind goes blank, even going with a list. As with most of us "horse poor" , I have 2 of everything known to man and just keep getting more stuff! Happy shopping! It does help to have an idea of prices before you go.

Quote Originally Posted by CB/TB View Post
    Thoroughbredfancy, Schneider's always has pretty good deals. I'm also looking for a medium weight for my CB/TB, so maybe we'll be there together! If you have a catalog, or go onnline and check out the sizes, modeal, etc, it makes your shopping easier. I always get what I call the "mall at Christmas" syndrome and my mind goes blank, even going with a list. As with most of us "horse poor" , I have 2 of everything known to man and just keep getting more stuff! Happy shopping! It does help to have an idea of prices before you go.
    I have a Schneider's turn out sheet for him that fits him alright.

I've just had to return it twice. The first time is because he wore it outside and it was barely snowing and the blanket soaked through completely and took a long time to dry. They claimed that it must have been defective/missed out on the waterproofing process, charged me a $30.00 "processing fee" and sent me a new one.

He then wears the new blanket twice and the seams on the inside start fraying out and the tail flap starts peeling off the blanket. I again, return it and am awaiting them to send me another. There customer service has been alright I guess. I bought their VTEK Marathon turn out (one of their best ones).

I am either going Rambo (concerned about shoulder room though so I am not sure if I should get the regular or the XL) or Pessoa makes a lovely turn out as well.

I'd also like to pick up another poly/cotton sheet to have on hand. We'll see what kind of deals I can get.

Classic Cover-Ups has stopped manufacturing but still has a significant inventory. You might check out their site for some sales. http://classiccover-ups.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CB/TB View Post

Mr. chai gave me tickets for my birthay yesterday so I'm going. It is so much fun, I can't wait.

I am also going. I am going on Sunday with a friend from work. I have never been so I am looking forward to it. I hope I don't go crazy spending.

Planning on Thursday, as it is the only day that works! Want to see Peter and Stephan.

...No money this year...you don't need anything...no money this year...you're broke...no money this year...put that pair of full seat Toasties back... you don't really need new Blunnies and Tredstep 1/2 chaps...you're not riding anymore, are you?... ; P
    Form follows function, or does function follow form?

www.clearvisionequine.com

http://clearvisionequine.blogspot.com