The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default craigslist knoxville horse drama

good grief...first we get this post:

[edit]

I have a 7 year old Black & White paint gielding Tennessee Walking horse for sale. Very gentle, does great for farrier, loads easily and is a very smooth horse. He is a little over 15 hands. Needs a firm hand to start with then settles down. If interesed call Amy @.......................

then we get this:

[edit]

Please bring my horse back. I traded him because you acted like you wanted him soooo bad. Patch is far from a barrel prospect. He is not fast!!!!!! He is not spunky!!!!!! Joe got hurt on him because Joe can't ride!!!!! My kids ride that sweet thing!!!! HORSES HAVE EMOTION AND TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO SETTLE IN. YOU HAD HIM FOR 2 DAYS AND ASKED HIM TO OVER COME FEAR OF BEING IN A NEW PLACE.
    You have had 5 horses in less than a month and do this to every one of them. STOP!!!!!!!!!
    JEANI

who knew a junk traders board was so exciting ??? not me for sure

best
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Oct. 8, 2009 at 07:36 AM. Reason: removed sale links
    Production Acres,Pro A Welsh Cobs
    I am one of the last 210,000 remaining full time farmers in America.We feed the others.

I've had a long day at work so excuse my clueless- ness .. was the second poster the original owner and the first post you put up the person who wanted the horse for barrel racing?

Quote Originally Posted by Meredith Clark View Post
    I've had a long day at work so excuse my clueless- ness .. was the second poster the original owner and the first post you put up the person who wanted the horse for barrel racing?

yes that is what I have gathered...the pics from #2 are of kids riding this gelding...#1 only has him in a field....I think #1 tried to barrel race him and someone fell off

drama drama

best
    Production Acres,Pro A Welsh Cobs
    I am one of the last 210,000 remaining full time farmers in America.We feed the others.

YIKES, just YIKES. How dumb. He looks like a saint of a horse. But, oh gosh, what do I know, I just do ponies. LOL
    Sandy
    www.sugarbrook.com
    hunter/jumper ponies