The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Default Need Ride from Panama City Fl to Bismarck ND Please

I found a lovely older gelding in need of a new home in and looking to my CLOTH friends for help. I am trying to find a ride for him from PanamaCity FL to Bismarck ND or meet them as close as possible as close as possable. Would just need time to get Health Papers in order.

Default western WA to northern ID

Looking for a trailer spot from Woodinville, WA to Troy, ID around 10/6/12. Dates somewhat flexible. Quiet 15.2h QH mare that ships well.

We have an empty 6-horse going back and forth from the Wellington, Fl area to Atlanta/Columbus GA this week. Maybe able to haul a bit further if needed..would charge for gas/per horse.
    www.windhorsefrm.org and on Facebook too!
    Where mares rule and Basset Hounds drool!

Need ride for one gelding from Northern Alabama to SE Pennsylvania, sooner is better.
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!

Default Va to Fla?

Anyone heading from the Richmond/Williasmburg heading to anywhere close to Ocala, Fla? Have a mare looking to hitch a ride. Thanks in advance.

Default MI to Aiken?

Looking for a ride for my horse from Ann Arbor, MI area (technically Superior Township) to Aiken, SC, ideally within the first couple weeks of November (but I'm a bit flexible). He's tall (17.1 or .2), but well behaved and a good traveler!

Default Anyone need a ride? Charlotte - NOVA - S.MD

I'm taking a horse up to Warrenton Virginia at the end of October. I have two slots available and can drop off in surrounding areas of Warrenton - Southern MD. Can also pick up in VA to bring South, on way back.

Have a 3h slant load w/ stud stall.
    Wilhelmina Springmeyer
    http://www.thecoltstarter.com

Default PA to KY and back again, room available

Leaving PA Sunday, 10/7 afternoon and heading to KY. Can go out across OH or down thru WV. Room available in both directions, standing or box stalls. Anyone need something to go to Congress? Available all the time for other locations, give me a call. Cindy 484-678-3785

I have a big 4h trailer leaving Ocala this weekend with openings. All points North, reasonable. five01 four42 six00seven. Thanks!

Default SE NH to NE PA

Looking for a ride for one of the older ponies on the giveaways. He's coming from SE NH to NE PA. We are willing to pay his fair share of the trip. PM me or email me at maria@frostyoaks.com if you can help.
    Maria Hayes-Frosty Oak Stables
    Home to All Eyez On Me, 1998 16.2 Cleveland Bay Sporthorse Stallion
    & FrostyOak Hampton 2008 Pure Cleveland Bay Colt
    www.frostyoaks.com

Default Need ride for 2 horses from Utah to Virginia

I have a friend that needs her TB and Mustang shipped from Utah to Northern Virginia.

Default Portland to Bend for Donation Horse

I'm flexible on timing but would prefer sometime in October. My mare is going to help out riders in therapy program..and need to get her there!!

Thanks everyone...

Default Western NY State to Central NC

Need ride for 2 mares in late October or early November.

I'd like to find a ride for my (quiet/sane) ISH filly from Culpeper, Va. to NE Ok. Willing to pay fair cost. Will meet along I-40 (Tenn to Ok) if necessary.
    J Burke crosscreeksporthorses@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the responses. I got her home.
    Last edited by crosscreeksh; Oct. 27, 2012 at 07:10 PM.
    www.crosscreeksporthorses.com
    Breeders of Painted Thoroughbreds and Uniquely Painted Irish Sport Horses in Northeast Oklahoma

Default Need ride for rescue dog...mods, hope this is OK...

OK, not a horse but we had a 6 mo pup pulled that was on euth list at high kill shelter in Calif yesterday and she needs transport. We have messages in to dog transporters but thought there might be someone on here as well. Is at Loma Linda Animal Hosp and needs ride to Kent, WA or anywhere close this week. If coming our way with room for a pup please let me know. Email is best. Thanks!
    Andrea Clibborn-Anderson
    www.crestlinefarm.com
    Home of Pinto Dutch Warmblood Palladio

Exclamation Leaving Tues or Wed!!! VA to MS (or anywhere in between) 1 space in trailer

I'm hauling from Middleburg, VA to Madison, Mississippi on either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, depending on the storm. The dates would be 10/30 or 31. I'm looking to bring another horse along to help cover the cost of the trip. I can pick up or drop off anywhere along the route. My plan was to go through Aiken, but I'm happy to go another route as long as it makes sense (i.e. through Lexington, KY). I had a horse riding with me who was sold so now I'm scrambling to replace him. I was going to charge him less than half what Brookledge quoted me from Middleburg to Aiken.
    Please reach out to me if you or someone you know needs a ride. I had to do some serious bargaining with my husband to get his blessing for my horse to go on this trip (hehe) and part of it was taking another horse along to cover my gas.
    The trailer is a 2 horse gooseneck side by side. Very spacious. My horse is a low key TB gelding. Please don't contact me if your horse is overly aggressive bc I'd like my horse to get to Mississippi in one piece
    Also, I don't know how often I'll be able to get on and check replies to this post, so if you are interested please call, text, or email. 703-682-8349 (Sarah) sarahhickner@yahoo.com
    Thank you!!!

I have a hauler from MI to VA on Oct 7 who right now, only has my horse scheduled for the trip. I'm being charged a little over 800. Drive straight through. I am flexible on dates/times and told them that if they can pick up more, I will move dates. Posting just in case anyone is on the way. I don't get a discount or anything if there are more horses, but as much trouble as I had finding a hauler who would PICK UP in MI, thought I'd post.

They are based here in MI, have references, are USDOT certified and insured. I've never hauled w/ them before, but feel quite comfortable with the situation. Have hauled X country several times so old hat.
    A good horseman doesn't have to tell anyone...the horse already knows.

Might be a reason, never an excuse...

Leaving Nov 1 Ontario Canada-Indiana to FLA and return. 3 spaces available.

Default TX to CO

Need a ride for a mare from Greenville TX (near Dallas) to Silt CO (on I 70 between Grand Junction and Glenwood). Ready to go now. Please email fiona@juniperridgeranch.us if you have a slot.

I am looking for someone to haul a horse from Eustis, FL to Troy, IL. I can meet somewhere of necessary. Please email me if you are headed this way. m.wheat714@gmail.com
    All I pay my psychiatrist is the cost of feed and hay, and he'll listen to me any day.