The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Default central IA to MPLS/STP, MN & back, mid-March

Space for 2 horses on the way up to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, space for 3 on the way back to the Des Moines area. Heading north on March 14, coming back March 18 or 19. Reasonable rate!

Trailer is a 7'6" tall, 3-horse slant load with a ramp.

PM with questions - thanks

Default Mountaineer Park Racetrack in WV to Elkin, NC

I am looking to move 1 gelding, (good shipper) to somewhere near(er) to me; I can meet for a pickup so you are not inconvenienced.

Looking for a possible ship for a horse from Hampton Roads, VA to Minneapolis area, MN, this spring.

Arrow Kansas City to Chicago area ASAP

Looking for a ride for a quiet easy to haul gelding from Kansas City area to Chicago area as soon as possible.
    "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there"

Default Need 1 horse transported NC to MN ASAP

Hi! A client just purchased a horse in North Carolina. We would like her shipped back to Minneapolis, MN as soon as possible. Anyone headed that way? 612-889-5033

Default Need one horse brought from Louisville, KY area to Atlanta, GA area

Need a 17 hd, open broodmare brought from just outside Louisville down to north Atlanta. Can meet anywhere in north GA to drop off. Transport needed ASAP, if possible. Thanks!

update 2/23: found transport
    Last edited by Real Rush; Feb. 23, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruperman View Post
    Hi! A client just purchased a horse in North Carolina. We would like her shipped back to Minneapolis, MN as soon as possible. Anyone headed that way? 612-889-5033
    Wow nice coincidence, just acquired a horse Just E of Minneapolis MN that needs to come back to central VA, right off 81-S, if this helps you at all please PM me ! Have a quote from Montana Horse Transport for $850, if you want to see if they can add you ?

I need to bring one 9-hand pony from Charlotte, NC area (or could be brought to Statesville for pickup) to Chicago area.

She would be ready to go anytime after March 1st. Anyone coming this way?

Default Shipping MN to VA and NC

Quote Originally Posted by overhorsed View Post
    Wow nice coincidence, just acquired a horse Just E of Minneapolis MN that needs to come back to central VA, right off 81-S, if this helps you at all please PM me ! Have a quote from Montana Horse Transport for $850, if you want to see if they can add you ?
    Hello, we are going to be in MN in a week to 10days, and may be able to get you a move economical rate. Check out our Facebook page AVG Horse Transport, friend us on the people page.
    Regards,
    Jeanne
    rygarfarm@gmail.com
    845-294-6254

Default Pony cart from NC to MA

Anyone headed up the east coast with a little room in their truck/trailer? I have a small pony cart that needs to travel from Columbus, NC to Norfolk, MA.

Default Harrisburg, PA to Hickory, NC

I need a ride for a pony from Harrisburg, PA area to around Hickory, NC or could meet in Statesville/Charlotte, NC. No big hurry but would like sometime in the next month.

Default NC - VA

A friend of mine is looking to move a mare from Union Grove, NC to Amissville or Short Pump, VA. Not sure of dates.
    We could all take a lesson from crayons some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box. Unknown.

need a gelding transported from orangeville pa to catharpin va mid to late march. very well behaved and easy loader.

Default Mini from WI to MA

Very well behaved mini mare needs a ride from Wausau, WI to Hudson, MA in the next few weeks.

I am driving back from Aiken to Haverhill, MA on Sat., 3/17. I have room for a person in my truck if anyone is in need of a free ride home (no room for horses - sorry). Jocelyn 978-609-4213 jocelyn.cascio@intel.com

Driving from central California to south Florida. Room for people, dogs, and horses. (805) 630-1312 semfwd@gmail.com

Default Need a ride from Central Texas to New York...

I am trying to get a mare from Giddings Texas to Goshen new York...anyone going that way?
    Mai Tai aka Tyler RIP March 1994-December 2011
    Grief is the price we pay for love- Gretchen Jackson
    "And here she comes. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's ZENYATTA!"

Default From Aiken

Heading back from Aiken on Sat 3/10/12 with space for a horse or two.

Will be going back down to Aiken again the the first week of April with an empty trailer and will have space for one or 2 coming back to PA. Please contact me if you need a horse hauled! Thanks!

Default Open slot from the Midwest to the north east

We are in KS and IA, going through IL IN OH to VA DE NJ NY PA and CT
    Regards
    Jeanne 845-294-6254 cell 854-270-8196

I'm looking for a ride for my 17h mare from San Mateo, Ca to Santa Barbara April 3rd. Thanks!