The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Default OK to VA

I'm looking to transport my broodmare (currently open) from Oklahoma to Northern Virginia in March or April. Anyone heading this way???

Default TX to VA

Looking to transport horse from east Texas to Charles City, VA.

Time frame is flexible, but sooner is better.
    burton.erin@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by GoshenNY View Post
    We have three on this load that had uship haulers,,,none showed up and took the buyers half up front deposit,,,we are in route to the mid west, other wise I would try to help you.
    Regards
    Jeanne
    AVG horse transport
    Soon to be Rygarfarm.com
    Yeah, I tried again - made arrangements with another Uship shipper yesterday morning - made plans for pick-up tomorrow morning. I contacted her again early this morning and asked for confirmation and wanted to exchange phone numbers before paying the deposit (not falling for THAT twice) and never heard from her again. I guess the shipment is off...I'm done with Uship. Going myself next weekend.
    JB-Infinity Farm
    www.infinitehorses.com

I am transporting this week along the east coast and can make future trips anywhere in the US. Please contact via PM, email - d2dfarm@comcast.net, or call/text - 413-923-1099

Default Need Gelding Shipped Wapaun, WI to Deep River, Ct

Looking for shipping for a gelding we are purchasing anytime after Friday January 27th. Please PM if you have availability. Thanks!

Default Ocala to Aiken

Hi, I am needing a ride for one horse from Ocala FLorida to Aiken South Carolina on or about January 31st/ Feb 1st to get to Sporting Days Horse Trial.

Please PM me if you are going that way and have room for one more!

Default Need horse hauled from Carson City, NV to Athens, GA area

I need a horse hauled from Carson City, NV to the Atlanta or Athens, GA area within the next couple of weeks. Anybody headed that way? The horse is a very sweet 16.2hh gelding coming to his new rehab or retirement home.

Default Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by asb_own_me View Post
    Trips in the next couple weeks (sooner the better) for uncomplicated easy hauler. Pickup location negotiable - ideally Des Moines but could haul to Kansas City or western IL if necessary. Dropoff negotiable, along I-95 northern VA or further north? PM if you could possibly help. Thanks!
    We are going back out to the Midwest the third week of FEB and coming back east, friend us on Facebook at AVG horse transport
    Regards,
    Jeanne
    845-294-6254

Default Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Bosspaige View Post
    Looking for shipping for a gelding we are purchasing anytime after Friday January 27th. Please PM if you have availability. Thanks!
    I have one slot open,,pickup up 1/28 or 1/29
    We have another trip the third week of FEB
    Friend us on Facebook at AVG horse transport
    Regards,
    Jeanne
    845-294-6254

Looking for a ride for a quiet 3 yo from N TX to Aiken in the next month or so.

Integritysporthorses@gmail.com
    Visit us: www.integritysporthorses.com
    High quality retirement boarding: www.flattireranchtx.com

Default VA TO WA

I am looking for a ride for one horse from Purcellville Virginia to Port Townsend Washington sometime in March. Is anyone going that way? Or anywhere close to there? PM me if you are.

Still looking for a ride for my gelding from SC to CO in march. I've gotten some quotes lined up from shippers but didn't know if anyone on here might be taking a trip along that route.
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

Needing a trailer spot from Bowling Green (can be Lexington), KY to NJ for early February. Horse is a 17.2hh warmblood mare, SUPER sweet, quiet, easy traveler.

thebrightside06@yahoo.com

Default Middle TN to Maryland

I'm looking for transport for my retired QH gelding from Middle Tennessee to Northern Virginia/Maryland. Preferably would like early-mid spring, but I'm flexible.

Call 410-802-1208 or e-mail leah@schklar.com.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by northernlights; Jan. 31, 2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Location Specifics
    Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. - Plato

Default Atlanta to Versailles, IN (Chicago!)

I have a thoroughbred gelding I'm looking to move north. I'm flexible on dates, just sometime this spring or early summer. If there's anyone leaving Ocala (Wellington? Atlanta? Newberry? Anywhere really.) to come back to home to Chicago and has room in their trailer, I'd appreciate your help! This goes without saying, but I am happy to pay for gas/food/etc, whatever is necessary. Please msg me.

Hi Guys. I'm looking for transport for 1 small warmblood mare from WI to MD (or close by). Super easy hauler, great manners, time frame very negotiable. Please PM me if you have something heading my way! Thank you!

I am looking for a ride for one warmblood mare from Long Island, NY to Marshall, Va. Easy shipper; well mannered 9yr old. Headed down with room for one more?? Please message me. Thanks!

Need ride for TB from Atlanta to Culpepper, VA ASAP. Thanks!
    SPAY/NEUTER/RESCUE/ADOPT!
    Little Star Chihuahua Rescue
    The Barkalicious Bakery
    On Facebook!!!

Created and run by volunteers, Fleet of Angels is a new directory/map of people in the US and Canada who are available to help ship rescued or at-risk horses from danger to safety, at discounted rates (sometimes free), provide layover accommodations, and in some cases, overnight quarters for drivers. Ready for everything from organizing evacuations made necessary by fire, drought, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, etc. to saving horses from the slaughter pipeline, hundreds of people have registered to be on hand when needed. Everyone with a trailer is asked to register. You may never be called, but if you are, it will be to save a life.

If you need emergency transport for an equine, search the directory or interactive map at: www.FleetOfAngels.org

Default PA to NY to OH, MI and back, space available

We have space on our trailer. Leaving PA and heading to NY then out to OH and Michigan and back again. Can include VA on the return trip. Get in touch if you need transport. Box or standing stalls available. Excellent care, reasonable rates.