The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Default Looking to hitch a ride for myself down to Wellington

Hello!
    Trying to save some money by hitching a ride down to Wellington in the next week or so. I can hitch with a truck and trailer or with people driving down looking for an extra driver/someone to split gas with.
    It's a bit of a long shot because I'm located in Ontario, (not far from the Detroit/Windsor or Niagara Falls border crossings) but thought I would check to see who's heading down.
    If you are going down between Dec 13-20ish and can spare some room for one person and one suitcase, please let me know!
    Thank you,

moocowville @ gmail.com (no spaces)
    I'd rather be riding!

Default Space available PA thru Ohio, IN, IL, WI and back again

We are travelling from PA across Ohio (possibly down into VA), then on to Indiana, Illinois and up to WI almost to St. Paul, MN and then back again. The return trip will definitely come thru VA. We can modify a bit from our route. We have lots of space in both directions. Our trailer is a new Exiss and it is HUGE. Can be straight standing stalls or can convert to box stalls so shipping stallions, mares w/foals or unhandled horses in no problem. Feel free to email directly to cindy97@msn.com or call 484-678-3785. Even if it is last minute, get in touch!

Default Space available between Saratoga Springs, NY and Bethlehem, CT

I am heading to Bethlehem, CT from Saratoga Springs, NY at the end of the month to collect a friend's horse. I can go slightly off course if necessary.

I have a 16ft, 7ft tall stock trailer, with a divider gate in the middle, which provides a lovely spacious ride. Heading down empty, so I have room for 2 horses. Room for 1 on the way back.

Pm me if you need a ride.
    Last edited by cagey22; Dec. 13, 2011 at 06:40 PM.

Default wv to nc and wv to ga....asap

Need ASAP....West Virginia to North Carolina and West Virginia to Georgia...both ready to load NOW......shipper just backed out at the last minute. Can anyone help these two?

Default Pony headed for Ga.!!!

I'm looking for a ride for a pony headed to Ga.!! I can pay little to help with gas. please anyone headed that way!!!!

Default Need a ride for pony - NJ to Atlanta ASAP

I can't seem to post this request! I know this is in the wrong place, I can't figure out how to start my own new post. - Sry!

This pony s for a kid with very limited resources and I am trying to get it to Atlanta for her. Thx

Default Need a ride for pony - NJ to Atlanta!

ASAP!!

Default Looking for a ride - Dallas, TX to Harmony, RI

Looking for transport for a well mannered 15H, 18 month old Olenburg gelding...
    Visit us: www.integritysporthorses.com
    High quality retirement boarding: www.flattireranchtx.com

Default Need a ride from Elkton, Fla. to Northeast TN

Anyone coming north from Florida? Trying to get a ride for a horse who is coming from Elkton, Fla. to my farm near Bristol, TN (just off I-81). Can meet a trailer somewhere if only coming part way. The closer we can get him the better, but can go get him within a couple hundred miles of destination.
    Thanks!

Default Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by IntegritySporthorses View Post
    Looking for transport for a well mannered 15H, 18 month old Olenburg gelding...
    We are leaving TX to come back to NY the first week in Feb, ring me 845-294-6254
    Regards,
    Jeanne

new england to lousiana in early march and back again in a month or two.

ride needed for haflinger mare from upstate new york or new england.

looking for a ride for a large pony from San Fran CA to Virginia, or TN. Anyone going my way?

Default Shipping CA to VA

When did you wish to ship this pony? Ring me if you have a chance,,845-294-6254
    Regards,
    Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by GoshenNY View Post
    We are leaving TX to come back to NY the first week in Feb, ring me 845-294-6254
    Regards,
    Jeanne
    Just tried to call, your voicemail is full.
    Visit us: www.integritysporthorses.com
    High quality retirement boarding: www.flattireranchtx.com

Default MN to OH

Looking for a ride for 1 gelding from Milaca, MN to Negley, OH before the end of the month. PM if you can help!!

Default Northern KY to Raleigh NC or nearby

A friend of mine needs to get her large pony mare from Northern KY (Union, KY) to Raleigh, NC. She can arrange transportation in NC if you can't get straight to Raleigh. Please let me know if you can help-she can start a new life in NC. The timing is pretty open but hopes to move in the next month.

Default Traveling from Saratoga Springs, NY to Belmont race track

It looks like I'm heading to Belmont from Saratoga Springs in the next week or so. I have one spot open on the way down and 2 on the way back if anyone is looking to move horses along that route.

I can probably go a little out of the way if needed.

Default MA/RI border to NY

Looking for a ride for my new pony; had a shipper from Uship but he ditched us for a better-paying job (Uship was great about it, shipper was a jerk). From Little Compton RI to Schenectady, NY area.

If I have to make the trip myself, I will have room both ways...
    JB-Infinity Farm
    www.infinitehorses.com

Default Caution with uship

Quote Originally Posted by spotmenow View Post
    Looking for a ride for my new pony; had a shipper from Uship but he ditched us for a better-paying job (Uship was great about it, shipper was a jerk). From Little Compton RI to Schenectady, NY area.

If I have to make the trip myself, I will have room both ways...
    We have three on this load that had uship haulers,,,none showed up and took the buyers half up front deposit,,,we are in route to the mid west, other wise I would try to help you.
    Regards
    Jeanne
    AVG horse transport
    Soon to be Rygarfarm.com

I know this is quite a bit in advance but I thought I would start looking. I am moving my mare from Springfield, Missouri to Virginia Beach, Virginia this summer. I am moving around June of this year. If anyone is headed that way and has room for quite, easygoing mare let me know!
    "I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way."