The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Default Staunton VA to Ocala/Orlando FL

I am looking for a ride for a 16.2hh, 6 year old warmblood gelding. He is in Staunton, Virginia and I am in Orlando, Florida. He is a great traveller with excellent manners. Drop off and pick up sites can be arranged to have the most convienient place for the hauler. I can easily go to Ocala for pick up. Sooner, of course, would be better, but I am flexible on dates. Thanks so much!!

Manette Monroe
    mantroe1958@aol.com
    \"Go anywhere in England where there are natural, wholesome, contented, and really nice English people; and what do you always find? That the stables are the real center of the household.\" - George Brenard Shaw

Going from Pa to SC the 11th and then back up on the 13th if anyone needs transport along the way let me know!

This website might help if you're still looking for a ride: amovens.com

Default Waldo, Fla. to Ontario, Canada - got a spot?

Hello!

Trying to find a ride for a 2yo filly from Waldo, Florida, to Ontario at the NY Ogdensburg border, but can talk about that part...LOL!
    Timing: Before the snow flies...?
    GreenGate Stables
    http://ggstables.webs.com/

Hi everybody,
    I am looking for a ride for a 15 yr old 14.2 grade pony from Athens GA to Damascus/Gaithersburg MD in late November or early December. Very flexible, coggins are in order, pony loads well. Please let me know if you can help, trying to arrange a surprise favorite pony arrival for a teenage girl's 16th birthday!
    Thanks!
    Proud owner of a *green bean* 5 year old OTTB named Finnegan.

My Boy <3

Going to MA this weekend will be empty on the way back and have a spot on the way up through NY down 87 into Northern NJ and PA. If you need a ride somewhere along the route let me know via PM.

I need horse transport to the Miami Valley Hunt's 12/3 hunter pace at Carriage Hill.

If you are in the Dayton/Cincinnati area and have room for a 15.3hh QHxTB located near South Charleston, please let me know.

Thanks

Default Shipping the birthday pony

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalFinn View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I am looking for a ride for a 15 yr old 14.2 grade pony from Athens GA to Damascus/Gaithersburg MD in late November or early December. Very flexible, coggins are in order, pony loads well. Please let me know if you can help, trying to arrange a surprise favorite pony arrival for a teenage girl's 16th birthday!
    Thanks!
    Were you able to get a ride for this pony? I have a spot open the first week of Dec,,,
    Regards J
    Jmr735@aol.com

Default CT or MA to VA

Hi all,

I'm looking for a ride for my 16.1h Holsteiner mare from either CT or MA (could be flexible) to Northern Virginia as soon as possible. Please shoot me a PM if you might be headed that way! Thanks so much.

Default NC to OH- any where in state will do!

I need to sneak a small dog w/carrier (rescue pup.... from a back yard breeder here headed to a rescue in OH) into someone's truck.... anyone going that way? Anytime in the next month or so??

Thanks, I figure horse folks are animal folks and might make space for poor Bandit!
    HaHA! Made-est Thou Look!

Default YOu beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegel View Post
    I am looking for a ride for a 16.2hh, 6 year old warmblood gelding. He is in Staunton, Virginia and I am in Orlando, Florida. He is a great traveller with excellent manners. Drop off and pick up sites can be arranged to have the most convienient place for the hauler. I can easily go to Ocala for pick up. Sooner, of course, would be better, but I am flexible on dates. Thanks so much!!

Manette Monroe
    mantroe1958@aol.com
    I was just thinking I should put onto the COTH and when I logged viola there you are!

Folks this is a really sensible nice horse easy to load and travels real well.
    We are just off I-81. Or I can meet someone on I-95 Richmond area.
    MW
    Melyni (PhD) PAS, Dipl. ACAN.
    New edition of book is out:
    Horse Nutrition Handbook.

www.knabstruppers4usa.com

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalFinn View Post
    Hi everybody,
    Thanks!
    Leaving Ocala for Penn National Penn. appoximately NOVEMBER 30, 2011 and returning to OCALA, DECEMBER 4, 2011

Have room for 4 horses going up and 3 returning

Must have current coggins and health certificate

call: 352-840-0880

Quote Originally Posted by GGStables View Post
    Hello!

Trying to find a ride for a 2yo filly from Waldo, Florida, to Ontario at the NY Ogdensburg border, but can talk about that part...LOL!
    Timing: Before the snow flies...?

Leaving Ocala for Penn National Penn. appoximately NOVEMBER 30, 2011 and returning to OCALA, DECEMBER 4, 2011

Have room for 4 horses going up and 3 returning

Must have current coggins and health certificate

call: 352-840-0880

Default Doing a NY-PA-MA-NY tour this weekend with empty slots

So I am the horse taxi this weekend, and will be going:
    -from Buffalo NY to PA (right outside Philly) with two empty stalls
    -from PA to NW Massachussetts with one empty stall and
    -from NW MAssachussetts to Buffalo with two empty stalls.

If anyone needs to hitch a ride send me an email.

Monday/Tuesday December 12/13th - MD/VA to central NY and back (central NY to MD/VA). Empty going up, room for 5-6 coming back. Let me know if your horse needs a ride.

Default Nashville to Stockton CA

I need a horse picked up in the middle TN area (Nashville) and taken to Stockton, CA. After the first of the yr is fine. Please PM me.

Need a ride VA Horse Center to Columbus, OH area asap. I can be reached here by PM or email cricketstone64@yahoo.com

Thanks

Got a ride! Thanks
    Last edited by Tackpud; Dec. 12, 2011 at 02:44 PM.

Looking for a ride for 1 horse OH to MD (or somewhere close) hopefully sometime within the next month.

I'm transferring from Mount Holyoke to William and Mary and am trying to move my horse down to Williamsburg, VA from South Hadley, MA during break. I would also be willing to move him from South Hadley to Hagerstown, MD if anyone is traveling down 81.

Please email me: dahbu22j@mtholyoke.edu

Anyone know of transport - private or commercial from Boston, Mass. area to NE corner of Oklahoma for a BIG, TB stallion (quiet and never been bred.) No urgent time frame. PM or crosscreeksporthorses@yahoo.com Thanks.
    www.crosscreeksporthorses.com
    Breeders of Painted Thoroughbreds and Uniquely Painted Irish Sport Horses in Northeast Oklahoma