The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

I am taking a trailer from MN to TN and back. I'll be leaving April 5th. PM if interested!

Looking for possible ride for well-mannered gelding. Needs to go to Middleburg, VA from Newnan, GA. Middle to late April range. Thank you. PLEASE PM, I am not on here much, or better, email me at heidicald@ yahoo.com

Default NC to VA

Looking for prices from Lucama, NC to Purceville, Va in May. One mare. easy traveller no problem...
    Mai Tai aka Tyler RIP March 1994-December 2011
    Grief is the price we pay for love- Gretchen Jackson
    "And here she comes. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's ZENYATTA!"

Default MI-VA and in between

Going from MI to VA and back to MI sometime in late April early May. Will have empty stalls available and price will be very reasonable.Can stop in PA, OH, KY, TN, WV, VA, MD, NJ, DE and surrounding states. email Derbylynfarms@gmail.com
    Last edited by Derby Lyn Farms; Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:13 PM.

Still looking for a trailer space from Wellington FL up to Atlanta GA area.. the pro quotes are way too high for me...this week or next)
    www.windhorsefrm.org and on Facebook too!
    Where mares rule and Basset Hounds drool!

Default Colorado Springs to northern Virginia 4/28; return 5/6. Horse or human cargo!

A friend/client is shipping a foxhunter from her place north of Colorado Springs, Colorado (Monument, near Fort Carson), to Virginia, starting out on Sunday April 28.
    She has one horse on a 3 horse slant (that can convert into 1 or 2 stalls for more wiggle room.)
    Room for more!
    Horse hitchhikers or human cargo. (Or cargo-cargo for that matter!) She has a big new crew cab and the trailer has a tack room so plenty of room for people and ‘stuff’ as well as 1 or 2 more horses.
    Either direction – eastbound or westbound.
    She plans to leave Monument midday on Sunday April 28 (with a friend/second driver.) Plans to drive to a friend’s house near Kansas City, Kansas and spend the night (its about 9 hours from Colo. to Ks.) The friend has stalls/paddock for the horse/s to rest.
    She plans to get up early Monday and drive to Charlottesville (dropping off a hunting beagle) and spend the night there Monday night. (Alternatively, she’ll stop a second time, perhaps Lexington, Ky. and arrive Tuesday afternoon to Charlottesville.)
    She will then travel to my place near Warrenton, Virginia on Tuesday midday. (Or Wednesday.)
    The plans call for she and her travel companion to head back west on Sunday May 5. They’ll do the trip home in 2 or 3 legs, as required.
    Her planned route is I70 east to I64 east to Charlottesville, then US 29 to Warrenton and to my place. But depending on who/what she can pick up along the way, that route can vary somewhat as needed.
    Any horses heading further north from here could be picked up at my place, or I can possibly deliver them to you as needed.
    The Colorado friend, is offering a lift to anyone needing something moved eastbound or westbound for shared fuel cost and toll money.
    Please feel free to pass this along, and contact her through me – BetsyP@crosslink.net or (540) 364-2929.
    * www.huntersrest.net -- Virginia hunt country's best Bed-and-Breakfast-and-Barn.

Default NYC to WNY and back

Two horse trailer going from NYC area to Western New York May 24 empty. Returning May 25 with 1 extra stall.

If anyone needs a ride PM me!
    Last edited by CanadianBlue; May. 10, 2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Date change

Default Fort Collins, CO to Bozeman, MT

My friend keeps having shippers cancel on her and she is trying to get her horse from Fort Collins to Bozeman. Anyone headed that way?

Default gelding from ocala, fl to around milford nj

TB gelding looking for a ride up north within the next two weeks. Easy to deal with. Anyone going that way, or have someone good that's reasonably priced they recommend? Thanks!

Default Sweet Briar, VA to Woodstock, GA

Well behaved gelding going from Sweet Briar College to Woodstock for the summer. Possibly another horse from SBC going to Alpharetta, if anyone knows of anyone who's making a trip.

Default from Parkton, MD (northern Balt Co.) to Marydel, MD (eastern shore)

Looking for prices and availability of a stall for one WB gelding anytime from now until late May. Kindly email me at somethingroyal@gmail.com if any possibility.

Default CO to FL

CO to FL
    One TB show mare from Longmont CO 80503 to Brooksville (or Ocala) FL. 34604.
    The Inverted Y
    Anglo Arabian Sporthorses
    2005 and 2007 USEF Breeder of the Year.
    www.allanglos.net

Hundreds of half priced champion stallions
    www.SHNpayback.org

Looking for a quote for a gelding from Wadmalaw Island SC to Manassas VA between June 9 and June 21. Hoping to share expense with someone. Thanks!
    Last edited by sparkette; May. 22, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
    We could all take a lesson from crayons some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box. Unknown.

Ride found. Thanks!
    Last edited by MKV; May. 29, 2013 at 06:28 AM.

Default Looking for a ride from Lucama NC to Purcellville, Va

I have mare that may need to move by months end. She is a very experienced shipper and does very well in the trailer. Can trailer alone or with company...

Default Lucama, NC to Patterson, New York

Need to see about moving a mare, who travels very well to NY. She can travel alone or in company. Easy shipper need to move by months end

Looking to ship a horse from Coatesville, PA to Pittsburgh, Pa. Horse loads and ships very well. Thanks!

Room for one horse eastbound from NW Montana to New England at the end of July. Will be with my show horse on a 2 horse warmblood sized trailer with airride. I can offer the same care my gelding will get.

Eastbound room from Denver to Montana.

mmprice39@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ivy62 View Post
    Need to see about moving a mare, who travels very well to NY. She can travel alone or in company. Easy shipper need to move by months end
    We may have room, going to NY,,,,845-294-6254
    Jeanne

Anyone going from MN/WI/IL to KY?