The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Default Need to get Belgian/Standardbred from Greenville, OH to Mocksville, NC

See the Free Belgian/Standardbred post in Giveaways. We really need to cut shipping costs and get this guy to his new home with us

Could we do a convoy?

anyone that's interested in helping please email me as I will forget where this thread is! xxsamisanexx@gmail.com

Thanks guys!

Default 4 Open spots available from south of Dallas area to NY state, first week of Feb.

Great fill rate in a 4 horse head to head with 3 ramps. Experienced, professional and caring horseman. call Gary 5zero1 four42 6double-zero7. Thanks!

Default Going to PA from NH with empty trailer 2/22 one spot coming back 2/24

Leaving New Hampshire Friday afternoon Feb. 22nd 2013 with an empty trailer, probably stopping in NYS about 4 hours in, can drop off anywhere between NH and NY along 84. Continuing to Harrisburg PA Saturday morning. Coming back from PA Sunday morning with one open slot.
    blogging at HN: http://www.horsenation.com/
    check out my writing: http://jeseymour.com

Default Looking for box stall from ME to MA in March

Must be a box or very roomy two horse with no divider. Mare travels great but can be tough to load as she is claustrophobic. Some time in March, very flexible with dates.
    What I lack in preparedness I make up for in enthusiasm

Default Ride needed from NM to MT late Feb to early March

I have a well mannered draft pony gelding who is looking for a ride from Edgewood, NM (Albuquerque area) to Sand Couilee, MT (Great Falls area) in late February/early March. My guy has been trailered extensively across the country, is an easy loader and hauler, and gets along well with other horses. Let me know if you're headed that way!
    Farnorthforge@gmail.com

Looking to transport TB gelding from Metrowest Massachusetts to Oneonta NY sometime in late Feb/Early March. It's about a 4 1/2 hour trip. Please PM me. TIA
    "You can't blame other people. You can't always say what happened wasn't my fault. And you know what, even if you have an excuse, shut up."
    Bruce Davidson, Sr.

Hey 4corners - Sent you a PM.
    "You can't blame other people. You can't always say what happened wasn't my fault. And you know what, even if you have an excuse, shut up."
    Bruce Davidson, Sr.

NY Miami and return week of Feb 15th. 4 spotd down 2 North. Call Gary 501-442-6007. Fill rates.

Smile Need horse hauled Atlanta area to Ocala last week of February

I need horse hauled Atlanta area to Ocala last week of February. Anyone going? Can pay gas, etc.. Easy 16.3 warmblood gelding, a pro at shipping. Please EMAIL me at heidicald @ yahoo.com

Default Berryville, VA to Ridgeland, SC OR Aiken, SC

I have a TB mare looking for a ride home in the next week or 2. She's in Berryville VA, coming home to Ridgeland, SC (straight shot down 95). An alternative would be to get her to Aiken and we can come pick her up from there.

If anyone is heading this way and has a spot, please let me know.

Thanks!!
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

Default Empty stall available for a horse needing to get to the West Coast

A friend of mine is hauling from California to Wisconsin, late March/ early April, she then has to swing down to Ohio. She has empty stalls on the way back home. She is willing to swing by VA, TN or PA to pick up a horse if someone needs her to.

So if you need a horse hauled to the West Coast in March/April, please PM me and I will get you in contact.
    MW
    Melyni (PhD) PAS, Dipl. ACAN.
    New edition of book is out:
    Horse Nutrition Handbook.

www.knabstruppers4usa.com

Default Ohio to sc

Looking to get a TB from New Vocations in Marysville OH to SC or close. Can anyone help?
    Honey Badger don't give a s*#^!

"..a three-day event is not a test of speed and endurance, it is a test of character" ~JW

Default Grant, Fl to Hanover, Pa or partial way north

Hoping to catch a ride w/ someone coming home.
    Horse aged campaigner 16.2 mare easy traveler.
    Located in Grant, but can get to different pick up location.
    Coming to Hanover, Pa, but can pick up @ any location.

I am looking to get a horse shipped from Aqueduct to Ocala, FL. Anyone have a spot or know of anyone making the haul? It's pretty urgent, trainer wants horse out of his barn ASAP.

Looking to ship one horse from Wellington to Rochester, NY within the next 3 weeks. easy shipper.

Default N Central MA to Aiken, SC - Greatgrandma's bucket list - to ride in Aiken March

Great Grandma owner's bucket list includes riding with her friend in Aiken... before it's too late. Last year's hip replacement went well and she's back in the saddle.

These gals have been buddies for a long time and she 'put it out to the universe' that she is looking for a reasonable ride for aged Connemara gelding from No. Central MA to Aiken, SC in March. Does anyone have a space?

email me and I'll forward info
    anuphillbattle@yahoo.com

Default Shelbyville, KY area to SE PA

3 yr. old gelding needs a ride. Time frame is flexible. Please pm me.

Default RIDE NEEDED: Early May (flexible) from MA to NC

Looking for a ride for my TB mare currently located in Western MA to North Carolina in early May- fairly flexible about the specific dates. Mare has excellent ground manners and trailers quietly. Depending on the situation I could probably be convinced to come along for the drive or follow/lead if that's any help.

me.forcier@gmail.com

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by uphill View Post
    Great Grandma owner's bucket list includes riding with her friend in Aiken... before it's too late. Last year's hip replacement went well and she's back in the saddle.

These gals have been buddies for a long time and she 'put it out to the universe' that she is looking for a reasonable ride for aged Connemara gelding from No. Central MA to Aiken, SC in March. Does anyone have a space?

email me and I'll forward info
    anuphillbattle@yahoo.com
    GOOD NEWS - pony leaves shortly..and shipper brings High Kill Shelter Dogs back to rehome.

1 members found this post helpful.

Default One horse from Youngstown OH to Sacremento CA in June-then back to Youngstown!

I am planning on attending the CPDI*** at Rancho Murieta in CA in June and am in need of transportation for my horse I am looking for him to head out between June 1-5 and then return back to Youngstown, OH sometime between the 17-19.
    Any suggestions or ideas would be helpful! Thank you