The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Default SE PA to NY and back on 12/7

Heading to eastern NY this Friday with a gelding from Avondale, PA and returning back same day. One spot going up, two spots coming back.

Default Ride needed- one horse- Mt. Airy, MD to Kents Store, VA

I rescued a retired Standardbred from Camelot Auction on November 23rd and her quarantine at a farm in Mt. Airy, MD is up on December 25th. I need to have her moved to a boarding stable in Kents Store, VA sometime 12/26 - 12/29. I wasn't planning on having a horse this soon (first horse for me and I was thinking sometime next summer/fall but if she wasn't bought that day the "truck" was coming) and after paying for her and the quarantine/transport, money is a little tight. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!!

Default 2 Open Spots: Madison, VIRGINIA to Fresno, CALIFORNIA

A friend of mine asked me to post this. She's trying to get a trailer from Madison, VA to Fresno, CA.

This is a NICE trailer......and instead of shipping it empty, she thought someone might actually want to use it if they needed to get a horse or two cross country

Please email her, but she's flexible on dates:
    jntstables@comcast.net
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Equine & Pet Portrait Artist
    www.elainehickman.com
    **Morgans Do It All**

Default Richmond/SE VA to NE Indiana

Looking for anyone going from Richmond area to NE Indiana. My big mare needs a ride and is an easy shipper. She's done long haul before with no problems. I'm very flexible with dates.

Default Looking for ride for WB mare from Seattle, WA area to Missouri...

Looking to get a nice mannered mare from Seattle to St Louis MO area....might work to get her somewhat close and MO folks can pickup. Thanks for any ideas...
    Andrea Clibborn-Anderson
    www.crestlinefarm.com
    Home of Pinto Dutch Warmblood Palladio

Default SVS Horse Transport

Quote Originally Posted by crestline View Post
    Looking to get a nice mannered mare from Seattle to St Louis MO area....might work to get her somewhat close and MO folks can pickup. Thanks for any ideas...
    Robyn with SVS just called and said they can pick my mare up from Seabeck in the morning, she is coming to Walla Walla. I don't know how far east they are traveling. Might want to give them a call. 360.515.1156
    "All top hat and no canter". *Graureiter*

Sorta near the Devon Horse Show grounds...

Default Chester Springs, PA to Delaware, Ohio!

I have a kind stallion, who has been trailered all of his life, who needs a ride to his new Mom's farm. She is adopting him, and we need to get him, his meadowbrook and harness out there. I know this is a longshot, but we are hoping to send him out in the next two weeks.

Thanks!
    When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE them- Maya Angelou
    www.americansaddlebredsporthorse.net
    http://www.asbsporthorse.blogspot.com/

Default CT/MA/RI line to Flint Hill VA

have 2 horse WB size trailer going from CT/MA/RI line to Flint Hill VA, week after Christmas.... two spots open on trip south, one spot open on trip back north. somewhat flexible on route and dates. message for details.
    Last edited by gabby.gator; Dec. 11, 2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: adding title

Default Ocala, FL area to metro Atlanta, GA

Anyone have an open spot coming from Florida to Georgia for a 3yr old thoroughbred filly? Any time before the end of the year is good. I can go get her myself, but would love to hitch a ride to save me a trip and help fill someone else's trailer. Can meet somewhere along the way in GA if need be. Thanks!
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by gabby.gator View Post
    have 2 horse WB size trailer going from CT/MA/RI line to Flint Hill VA, week after Christmas.... two spots open on trip south, one spot open on trip back north. somewhat flexible on route and dates. message for details.
    this trip has been canceled, my mare is catching a ride this weekend, coming from Flint Hill to NY/CT on Sunday, there *might* be one spot, if anyone is interested, I can give you shipper's contact info

Default Sellersburg, IN (near Louisville) to Maryland

Looking for a ride for a TB filly from Sellersburg, IN to Maryland. Sellersburg is just outside Louisville. We can meet anywhere within a few hours of the Dc/MD end. Sooner is better. Thx.

Posting for a friend of mine. Is anyone going/coming from Olympia, WA south to, say Eugene, OR?? Or from Dorris, CA to around Eugene?? Or all the way, either way, from Olympia to, maybe, either Klamath Falls, OR or as a longshot, Weed, CA?? She needs to do a swap and the lady in Olympia has a reason she can't haul for a bit and my friend doesn't want to lose out on the deal. Plus, right now, the weather isn't too good either way, but my friend can prolly get to Eugene at least. At any rate, let me know and I'll pass on the info. It's a longshot but thought I'd try. Thanks.
    GR24's Musing #18 - More a reminder than a muse, on the first of the month, do your boob check for any lumps or differences.

Default Wanted - 1 spot IL to TX quiet G

Need a spot for 1 quiet easy traveler older gelding moving from Chicago area, to San Antonio area. If you have a spot in the next few days/weeks please let me know.
    Horses should be trained in such a way that they not only love their riders, but look forward to the time they are with them.
    ~ Xenophon, 350 B.C.

Default Ride needed- TX to VA

Hi!
    I have a 16 yr old, 16'2 former advanced/2* TB eventer who I'd like to come up to college with me as soon as possible but I don't have a trailer. He's been everywhere so he's a super easy loader/has never colicked on a trip (or in general, knock on wood). I go to William & Mary, which is in Williamsburg, VA (in SE virginia) and he boards in Wilmer, TX. Trying to avoid footing the equine express bill if possible, willing to pay for gas and extra for the trouble. Let me know!

Default Ride needed from Greenback (Knoxville area) TN to FL - I-75

Need to find a ride for my 16.3h gelding from Greenback, TN into FL. I can meet you along the way. I"m in Tallahassee........Anyone heading to Ocala?
    www.flyingcolorsfarm.comHome of pinto stallion Claim to Fame and his homozygous son, Counterclaim. Friend us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fl...04678589573428

Default Hickory, NC area to Greensboro, NC on January 12th or there-abouts

I am being lazy and could go get this mare myself but if someone's headed this-a-way, I'm glad to hand over some cash. Big mare, easy hauler. P/U from Hickory, NC and deliver to McLeansville/Gibsonville area a few miles east of Greensboro. Easy access off I-85. Anytime in January works great.
    Thanks.

Default Need a ride from North GA to Lexington, KY!

Need a ride for one, possibly two horses to Lexington, KY or surrounding area. 15h mare, easy rider/loader and a 16h gelding, also a good rider/loader. Anytime is fine!
    PM me or email mickensey.g@gmail.com

Thanks!

Default Orlando, FL area to Maryland

Looking for a ride for a young appendix mare from Orlando, FL area to Maryland. If you are headed that way, please let me know! Thanks!

Default Need Grant, Fl to Hanover, Pa

I know it's still early for people to be coming home.
    But don't want to wait last minute.
    Quiet show mare, easy traveler.
    Even partial trip would help.
    Bumping
    Last edited by Ltc4h; Feb. 8, 2013 at 03:23 PM.

Default Shipping MI - IL - IN - KY - MD - PA

Leaving MI 2/1 with room on the load. Box and standing stalls available. Excellent care, hay and water at all times. Newer, very well maintained equipment driven by very experienced horseperson. 484-678-3785