The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1139

Default Horseless Rider in Bothell, WA

I am reposting mine, as it was back in May.

I am a horseless rider in Bothell, Washington.

I am 14 years old, and very petite. I can ride 11-17 hand equines, and have experience riding English and Western.

I can walk, trot, and canter confidently, have started jumping, and know some dressage. I have also worked with young and green or naughty horses. Please send me a message if you have a horse needing some attention! Thanks
    Last edited by Stripe; Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Forgot title

Default English/Western Mare in Penryn/Loomis, CA

Arab/Mustang mare in more need of riding time than I have at the moment. Pretty solid little mare that is sensitive and requires a thoughtful rider, she is not hot. Will try her heart out for you. 9 years old, only 13.2 hands so a petite or lightweight rider is required.

Arena on property with Folsom Lake and Auburn area trails all in the backyard. Please email me at shadowdale@hotmail.com for more info and with your experience.

Default Horseless Rider in Tuscaloosa Alabama

Hey all! Incoming freshman at the University of Alabama here. I've been riding hunters and equitation since I was 4 years old. Willing to work for a ride (I've been working off my rides since I was 12, can provide references.) Im dying to ride while away, I don't know what I'll do if I can't ride for a year Shoot me a message if you know of anything nearby!

Default Trainer Looking for Investment Opportunity "Lease" Sweat Equity Ride !

WASHINGTON STATE Experienced Dressage and Eventing trainer looking for nice horse to ride/show/clinic, will train for free if you pay expenses. Don't have the finances to buy/own, DO have skill, experience, maturity, and many excellent references. PM me and I will refer you to my website. Thanks for reading.

WASHINGTON STATE Seattle Tacoma area
    Last edited by PennyChrome; Aug. 5, 2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: WA state seattle tacoma
    "Capture the horse's confidence to obtain his consent." -General L'Hotte

Looking for fall opportunity in conjunction with high school internship this year. I am a Junior, and was awarded an internship in the equestrian field. My future is in the pursuit of a profession in the industry.

SOUTH FLORIDA

With summertime ending and kids going back to school, I could use someone to ride some horses and ponies! Showing opportunities are a possiblity....

Default Horseless Rider in Nashville, TN!

Hi! I'm relocating to Nashville, TN for graduate school this week and I'm looking for a horse to ride.

I'm 26 years old and I'm a quiet, equitation rider who loves flatwork. I haven't been riding consistently for the past few years, but I'm looking to start riding again. As a junior, I competed in the 3'6 equitation. Also, in college I competed in Open Fences and Open Flat. At Nationals, I competed in Open Flat for our team.

Feel free to email me at amandap.berger@gmail.com or message me.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

- Amanda

Default HORSELESS RIDER IN ONEONTA NY

NVM (:
    Last edited by beowulf; Sep. 24, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
    AETERNUM VALE, INVICTUS - 7/10/2012

Horseless Rider - Male rider northwest of Houston TX. He was a student of mine and has changed jobs. I said would find him a new barn to ride out of in Texas. He has a wonderful seat, spent tons of time with him on this. He rides western. Please contac me here. He is mostly a trail rider here in NJ.

Default Horseless rider in Western Suburbs of Minneapolis (Minnetrista)

I used to be a professional h/j rider and trainer. Late twenties I realized (late I know) that I was not going to the Olympics and decided I needed to "get serious" with my life. Now I'm a married tax geek with a 4 year old son. Yeah, I know, too much the other way. I agree. So if anyone had a riderless horse who can help this almost 40 something recoup some of my former life that would make me super happy. I haven't ridden at all now for almost 5 years, but I have kept in shape by running. Classically trained.

1 members found this post helpful.

Not too far from the center of the political universe

Default Needed: Free off-farm lease of big pony/small horse in DC suburbs

Hi all: Excellent care, beautiful facility, large turnout for safe riderless pony/small horse at boutique hunter barn outside Washington, DC. Old is fine. Lame or dangerous is not. Free lessor will pay all board, farrier and routine (shots, etc.) vet expenses. Please pm for website, references.

Default Medium Pony Looking for Young Rider in Schenectady, NY

We have a 13 hand, 9 year old pony mare who was purchased as a companion for my vision-impaired mare a year ago. She is a VERY nice mover (would clean up in the show ring), very quiet and willing. Needs a job due to boredom. Really enjoys children/teens. Free on-farm lease for some young rider who wants to ride but can't afford full ownership. Only financial requirement is at least one lesson per week with farm trainer.
    JB-Infinity Farm
    www.infinitehorses.com

Default Horseless Rider in Austin

Horseless rider in Central Texas, Austin area.

I'm an experienced rider without the funds to own a horse at this point (I'm 24 and starting out with a 'real world' job). I rode extensively as a junior in the 3'6" eq, and did IHSA during college - aka - I'm comfortable getting on a strange horse! I enjoy working with greenies too. If you know of ANY riding opportunities, please PM me. Thank you!

Default Riderless Horse Available North of Cooperstown

I PM'ed you beowulf. Not sure if you received it, but I do have a horse available and I'm about 25 min north of Cooperstown, NY. She's an 8 yo, 15hh (maybe slightly more) half-Arab mare (actually one-quarter Saddlebred) who is very, very green broke but exceedingly athletic with beautiful movement. I'd love to see her doing Dressage. Let me know if you have any interest.

Default Riderless Large Pony - Rougemont (N. Durham) NC

14.2h 7y/o Welsh/TB pony is looking for a person to spend time with him. Uncomplicated ride for an experienced rider who can fit him. He's very wide, so could probably go up to 140lbs.

Loves to jump and has dressage basics. Very nice mover. Feels like riding a horse. PM for more info.

Default Horseless Rider AND Riderless Horse near Roanoke VA

Found what I need.
    Last edited by CoolMeadows; Sep. 27, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

Default Horseless Rider in Bothell, Washington

I am reposting mine, as it was back in July.

I am a horseless rider in Bothell, Washington.

I am 14 years old, and very petite. I can ride 11-17 hand equines, and have experience riding English and Western. I have a thing for ponies, and have stuck on the wild ones.

I can walk, trot, and canter confidently, have started jumping, and know some dressage. I have also worked with young and green or naughty horses. Please send me a message if you have a horse needing some attention! Thanks

Default Riderless horse (most of the time) - Cochranville/West Grove, PA)

I have a 16'3 TB gelding, 15 yrs old who is often riderless. I am on the road for work approx. 200 days a year. Looking for someone who would like to ride as often as you'd like while I'm out of town and 2-3 days a week when I am home. My guy is a big mover but with a very good brain. He is not for the beginner as he is very forward. He is a very good jumper although a little out of shape due to my schedule. Farm he is at has a sand jump/flatwork arena, grass dressage area and small xcountry course. If I am home I would gladly trailer to shows or events. He has done dressage, eventing and some jumpers.

Default Intermediate hunter/jumper rider looking for a horse to ride/hack in Greenville, S.C!

My daughter is in college in Greenville, SC and is looking for a horse/large pony to ride/hack several times a week. She has ridden most of her life, was a Varsity Open rider in IEA, and is a member of OHJA, showing Intermediate Children's (only due to her green horse she was bringing along). Petite rider (5' and around 100 lbs). Video of her riding is available!

Green is ok, but nothing dangerous PM me if you are looking for a rider for your horse!
    Last edited by Hrselvr1982; Sep. 16, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

Default Intermediate Contesting + Pleasure Rider in NKY!

Hello! My name is Lauren and I recently moved to the area from Cincinnati. I've both English (jumping, equitation, flat) and Western (contesting and some pleasure) and I'm looking for a partner! Breed, age, whatever else don't matter! I've worked with young horses to old horses and I'd be willing to fine tune horses for competition or just to refresh their skills. I would prefer a western based horse (specialty doesn't matter), but I would also do english in the right situation

I'd love to talk more about myself and my experience, as well as work out what we'd both me interested in for this 'deal'! feel free to email me at: wade.lauren9@gmail.com with any questions, comments, concerns! I would prefer to stay within 30 minutes of Independence, KY! Thank you!!!