The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default ed-Lg Pony wanted for small low level lesson program

I am offering a forever and wonderful home for a h/j pony 13.1-14.2 to use for a few lessons a week. Wonderful facility and expert care. The perfect pony could do lunge-line lessons with begineers and some w/t/c and still have me or a teenager keep it tuned up once a week with a training ride. I wish it could jump x-rails and be a saint too, and really want to provide a home for someone's former star that may almost be in retirement. I have an indoor and the rainy season in the PNW is almost upon us. Please call 206.390.9050 if you have a free pony or free lease on one available. I don't mind buying one, I just know that there are several out there that may need homes and I would like to offer one.

*Sweet Baby Jane* Located in Bangor, P.A. 21 year old 14.2 Morgan X Thoroughbred free to a great home. Baby was my first pony and she deserves a great place to live where she could either retire or even become someone else's first pony!! Great to teach beginners to ride. Absolutely loves little kids, acts like a mommy!! Due to her age, Baby can only walk, trot, and canter. May need hock injections in the future, hocks are a little stiff. If she gets hock injections, Baby would probably be able to jump, perfect for mini stirrup/short stirrupers. I would trust her with my life at shows and anywhere else you would want to take her. Baby is currently barefooted, bathes, clips, etc. Please email me for pictures and more information at janessacapozzolo@yahoo.com!!!!