I have a couple of untitled BLM Mustangs looking for new digs. You will need to fill out the BLM adoption form but they are fence broke so don't need the 6 ft fence. You would also need to pay the transfer fee that is $25.

I adopted these guys end of May. Twister, the younger one is from a herd in Oregon. He is a black gelding. He's right around 2 years old. Has not had much done with him and has been slow to come around but REALLY wants to trust you. He's on the shorter side

Luta is a chestnut mare, 5 years old and from the Salt Wells herd. She's an alpha type mare. Very stocky and smart. Also has not had much done with her. I adopted this gal to keep her from going back to BLM.

Reason I'm rehoming the above two: Well adopted with good intentions, sometimes life gets in the way. They haven't been worked with due to several things but mostly beucase I've either been sick or hurt. Now the finances are hindering me and I really need to downsize. I figure it couldn't hurt to post about these two but I do want them to go to a good home with an experienced person. I'd rather them just sit in my pasture than go to someone who has no business getting them and giving them a bad life.

They are located near Concord and Charlotte in North Carolina. Please email graceridgefarms@yahoo.com for pictures.

Thanks!