The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 4-year-old TB in need of a light riding/companion home (Upstate NY)

A very well behaved 4-year-old 15.3 Thoroughbred gelding is looking for a new home. He's a cute chestnut with a white star and snipe, he's also got a black spot within his white snipe. He is a very good mover and goes well on the bit and has been easy to train. I have previously ridden him in several dressage clinics and the instructor just loves him. Unfortunately he is not able to jump any longer, but is still able to do light ring work. I simply adore this horse, but need to find him a home with a different discipline or as a companion horse. He has excellent ground manners, turns out well, loves to be brushed and loads well. I can get on him bareback after several weeks off and he is just perfect. He is an easy keeper who certainly doesn't act like a 4-year-old TB.
    Last edited by JustEvent; Sep. 23, 2009 at 09:40 PM.

I hope I am doing the correctly, but below is a link to some photos of this adorable fellow who needs a new home.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=b3ebccca6d

This sweet guy is still looking for a great companion home.