The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

TB_GAL Guest

Default Free Lease*Beautiful, Well Schooled Palomino QH Mare in MD

Available for Free Lease:

11 years old, beautiful, 14.3 hh, healthy, great feet - does not need shoes for regular riding and an all around type of mare - trails, local shows, western jog to die for and also goes english (showed english). She spent the summer at a riding center for children/young adults doing lessons & showing and is well schooled.

Great for the vet & farrier, easy keeper and gets along with geldings and mares. Not buddy, barn or ring sour and just an all around good girl. Her only quirk is cross-tying - she will tie head on only, but does that pefectly.

Possible trasfer of ownership available after lease time if the perfect situation comes along - I love this girl, but I'm pregnant and have been unable to ride her for the last month. I don't want to see her just continue to sit in the pasture after all of her schooling through the summer.

She is not a dead beginner horse..advanced or intermediate beginner would be perfect.

I'd like her to find a person that will be one on one with her, not a lesson barn situation. Ideally, she would stay in Maryland or close to Maryland. References will be required.

I would be happy to answer any questions - I also have tons of pictures of her under saddle, showing, etc...

I sent you a pm! Please email me at karenhammond444@hotmail.com.

TB_GAL Guest

Default Got It :)

Sorry about that - I always forget the private messages! I got your regular email and replied back. I forgot to send pictures, so I will do that now.

Left you a private message.. if you like you can email me at linda@rhmorses.com
    thanks