Older TB eventer for free lease - available for adoption if you two are a match. He had a high level eventing career in his youth, is sound, has taught many people to jump and is currently suitable for low level dressage and jumping. He is gentle on the ground, hauls well, good for farrier and vet. No vices, stable or otherwise. Not a hard keeper - fat on 2 flakes of quality hay morning/night and a cup of Safechoice with his supplements. Gets joint supplement but no meds or injections.

This guy would be a wonderful confidence builder for someone who has had an accident or bad experience. My trainer's husband was fixing a portion of the arena during a lesson I took on this gelding, and he completely ignored a power drill, sawing, etc. just feet away from him. I have ridden him next to a pasture where horses are turned out and he does not react if they take off running. If you are tired of feeling tense and scared and need to relax for a while and just work on your riding, or need to build your muscles and balance back up before moving on to more challenging horses after a fall, he could be perfect for you. Must stay in Seattle/Tacoma metro area and in a situation with all day turnout.