The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Who was at Spruce Meadows this weekend?? PICS AND VIDS

anyone else at the masters in calgary... It was my very first time there and it was spectacular. Not as big as one might think, but still great. There's pics of warm=up, behind the clock tower and the Canadian Ring and International ring.

Makes a girl wanna move to calgary

Sorry, you need facebook to see the pics and vids

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...8&id=509492300
    Just scroll thru the pictures

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...v=138609257300
    Eric Lamaze in the 2nd round with hickstead

You can tell he's the crowd fav eh lol
    Carol and Princess Dewi

**~Doccer'sDressage~**

I was there as usual (didn't have my camera though)! We did get to meet the owner of Archie Bunker in the line up for the delish little dutch pancakes (very nice lady) and picked the 1st, 2nd & 3rd places for the CN plus the winner of the 6 bar (I am in LOVE with Peter Charles' little Stallion).

Not sure why you thought Spruce was not as large as one might think as the place is huge and the crowd's were record breaking. There were over 43,000 on Saturday and over 73,000 on Sunday, it was breathtaking! Rich Fellers (one of my personnal favorites) has some lovely up and coming mares that were stunning in the Suncor speed class on Sunday and I desperately wanted to take the little grey mare home with me.......someday, I will win the lottery and be able to buy me one of those!
    Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
    Not sure why you thought Spruce was not as large as one might think as the place is huge and the crowd's were record breaking. There were over 43,000 on Saturday and over 73,000 on Sunday

Still a fantastic place! TV makes it feel bigger than that lol little girl and her pony syndrome i'd say build it up in ur mind haha

NO CAMERA!! tsk tsk, i think you've been there one too many times lol
    Carol and Princess Dewi

**~Doccer'sDressage~**

I went just for a few hours to get some good deals at the Equi-fair, and ended up buying some no bows and a new show jacket (my other one is old, and doesn't fit that nicely, the one I bought is gorgeous, fits perfectly -and- was 40% off!) Would have liked to see some of the jumping, but I didn't really have anyone to go with.

One year, some friends and I went to the Beaver Drilling Puissance (I try to go every year) and after it was over, we went and played in the international ring...haha
    “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night