The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Masters... So Who Is Going?

Who is making the trip up to Calgary for the Spruce Meadows Masters Tournament this coming week?
    Fire Girl Photography
    www.FireGirlPhotography.com

I wish. I used to live so close LOL and like most, didnt appreciate Spruce nearly enough while I was there.
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement

Windward Farm, Washougal, WA- our work in progress, our money pit, our home!

My trainer and a couple of clients are going up. I cannot take time off work for that many days in a row (teacher), so I live vicariously through them and their stories. Sigh.
    Proud member of the "Don't rush to kill wildlife" clique!

The weather is supposed to be decent for once... what a nice change! Seems like it's always rainy during the Masters!
    Fire Girl Photography

I'm in Calgary this year, so I'm going to do my best to go on a couple of the days! (I'm from Edmonton, so really, not that far away anyway.) If anyone is going, please cheer for Team Morgan in the Battle of the Breeds competition - the people I'm staying with have a horse competing.

Me Me Me! I love Spruce Meadows i've gone almost every year of my life!

Christine - I'll be sure to cheer for the Morgans. They are so cute, it's hard not to!

I am a professional photographer and love to shoot the Battle of the Breeds - the idea is such a good one! Moogles, if you see a tall young gal with a big camera and a blue/gray rucksack wondering around - that's me! Stop and say hi!
    Fire Girl Photography

I was going to go but the money had to be spent on my young boy's big knee at the vet - boo hoo

Awesome! I'm hoping to go Friday morning and then Saturday and/or Sunday as well. (I do have to admit I'm also going to be cheering for Saddlebreds, as I own a partbred. But, shhhhh, don't tell!)

I may go down for a day, possibly on Saturday (hope to have a lesson on Sunday).

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl7 View Post
    Christine - I'll be sure to cheer for the Morgans. They are so cute, it's hard not to!

I am a professional photographer and love to shoot the Battle of the Breeds - the idea is such a good one! Moogles, if you see a tall young gal with a big camera and a blue/gray rucksack wondering around - that's me! Stop and say hi!
    I'll be sure to. I have always loved battle of the breeds. My mom's Arab club usually had a few competitors in it.